Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 21, 2015
I like and usually buy Under Armour boxers however; they are hard to find and it takes a long time to get them if ordered online. I saw these and decided to give them a try. While they feel thinner than Under Armour I find them to be comparable and if they last as long I'll be happy.
on July 19, 2013
These boxers felt so good, they feel like 100% silk, very soft, easy to care for, I ordered two more...
on February 10, 2014
I have worn Perry Ellis shorts for many years and like them for comfort and wear ability. I took a chance and purchased a "RED" pair and what a wreck!!! The color ran through everything I now have red/blue shorts and a red basket in my washing machine. I could have poured a red bottle of dye in the machine and had less red stain. Also no more Perry Ellis as they are made in China and they don't even have quality control on their baby formula so how can they control color fast items??? Bill Fraser
on April 16, 2016
These are larger than most large, but still okay. Nice and soft. My son loves this type of shorts. He started with Stacy Adams, but can't find those anymore. These are as nice, but could have sized down one size. Wash and dry well, on gentle low wash, low heat gentle dry.
on June 18, 2015
I've used this brand for years, and it lasts for years. It's excellent breathable material that doesn't itch. Just be sure to get something that fits snugly, because this underwear is virtually frictionless, so it will slide off if not!
on October 28, 2015
My boyfriend is excited about these. He says he stays drier on hot days when he wears these compared to regular cotton boxers. And they are super soft and comfortable. He has an older pair that he's had for years, so I'm sure they are good quality.
on May 22, 2015
These are the only boxers that my son wears and they are hard to find. Most of the major department stores discontinued them. They last for years!
on August 11, 2015
I've had older Perry Ellis boxers and have been looking to replace them. These are great. Fits well and silky smooth. The only issue I have is the enormous PERRY ELLIS on the waste band. I'm not a billboard.
on March 8, 2016
I am wearing these as I type this. I can confirm it feels like I'm going commando but I'm not. It's magic under my pants indeed. These were 20$ a pop which is very pricey but now I know how the other half live. It's worth it won't you get past the sticker shock.
on March 24, 2016
Going to have hand surgery and hard to pull up underwear or pants with one hand so this pair of boxers I can pull up cry easy and pants slid up over easier. So what if they are for men, women sometimes need this kind of item