5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, very comfortable...
These boxers felt so good, they feel like 100% silk, very soft, easy to care for, I ordered two more...
Published 16 months ago by Ken L. Barber

Published 9 months ago by Bill Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, very comfortable..., July 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Red Perry Ellis shorts! Don't buy if you need to wash with other items!!!, February 10, 2014
I have worn Perry Ellis shorts for many years and like them for comfort and wear ability. I took a chance and purchased a "RED" pair and what a wreck!!! The color ran through everything I now have red/blue shorts and a red basket in my washing machine. I could have poured a red bottle of dye in the machine and had less red stain. Also no more Perry Ellis as they are made in China and they don't even have quality control on their baby formula so how can they control color fast items??? Bill Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman wearing to bed, February 6, 2014
I am a woman and I love these boxers to sleep in. They are the most comfortable boxers I have found. I wear a size 14 jean and I wear a Large in these and they fit just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit is good, April 28, 2013
These boxers fit great and the fabric is nylon. This type is my husband's favorite. Can't go wrong with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent non-cotton boxer, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Perry Ellis Men's Luxe Solid Boxer (Apparel)
This is a good boxer for people who like to use boxers (not boxer briefs or tighty whiteys). It fits very well-- not too roomy, not too form-fitting (like some similar ones from Jockey in the recent past). I used to have various Jockey boxers over the years, but they've slowly migrated their products to the point where there is really only cotton boxers, or if you want polyester/dry-fit type underwear then boxer briefs (or the worst of all-- tighty whiteys). But as for me, once I tried boxers in my college years, I never looked back. These boxers, along with the Performance Mesh version from PE, are a fine replacement now that I've had to leave Jockey; these Luxe ones are for everyday/work use and the PM ones are for working out/weekends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Found Them!, December 10, 2013
We were excited to find these on Amazon. They're a great product -- comfortable fit and they wear well over the long term. We've been looking for them in various stores where we've bought them in the past, but we've been unable to find them. I hope they are available from Amazon for a long time to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, July 3, 2014
S.B. (Orlando, Fl) - See all my reviews
Great fit and silk soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, confortable fit, July 23, 2014
These are the best wearing, fitting boxer I can find !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts., August 14, 2014
Great soft material. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
These are my husband's favorite 😌

Perry Ellis Men's Luxe Solid Boxer