5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, nice quality
2nd Update 12/23/12
this belt has proven to outlast the reversibles and is worn everyday for over a year - still going strong . Very nice quality and very happy still!
updated my original post - It has a touch of class and the more i have worn it i dont miss the extra glossiness of other belts i have had..
11/11/11 im done with the...
Published on November 10, 2011 by JamesH

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt but it has a very strong chemical odor
Published on October 27, 2011 by J. Scoles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, nice quality, November 10, 2011
2nd Update 12/23/12
11/11/11 im done with the reversible belts. they always split, and i never really use the brown side anyway. I bought this based on the reviews - my existing belt was a 36 as marked and left about 1.5inches that came through past the buckle. Im not sure what others were speaking of, but this one in a 36 actually gave me perfect length was about 3-4 inches past the buckle when set. Solid piece of leather - not super thin. I will agree its slippery, but i always have that issue! maybe would have liked a little additional gloss, but wont trade what looks to be good quality for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, March 21, 2012
Richard "Richard" (San Diego, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perry Ellis Men's Tubular Dress Belt (Apparel)
I took the advice of another review and bought this in a 32. I wear a 32 in pants so typically buy belts at 34. This belt runs long and the 32 was the correct size. Excellent quality leather. Not too hard, not too soft. I expect it will last many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick soft leather, January 6, 2012
Seems to be made of actual good quality leather. Thick but pliable. Works great for me. Ordering another in brown if possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality manufacturing, attractive, October 19, 2011
Great belt. High quality and attractive. I bought it to dress up my office attire and it does the job perfectly. It replaces a belt that started coming apart at the seems and, for the price, can't be beat.

I have a 32 waist and ordered a 34. I would get a 32 if I had to do it all over again. It's a little long at 34 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, August 16, 2012
I'm 34 waist and followed directions by reviews and bought a 34 size belt instead of 36. It worked out perfectly! This belt is very very nice, it's the nicest belt i've owned. It smells real good, looks great, and is very high quality. It's worth the price. Order your true waist size though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt but it has a very strong chemical odor, October 27, 2011
This is a good quality belt; it is supple and smooth. The instructions for sizing recommended that you purchase the next even size up from your waist size but I would have been better off purchasing the size equal to my waist size. Even so, it is not too long. The problem is that is has a strong chemical smell. It has dissipated slightly but if it doesn't go away soon I will consider returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% leather, November 22, 2012
Yes, I know, it's an awkward thing to review a belt. But, I would submit to you not all belts are created equal. On a day that will forever live in infamy I once walked into a Macy's and purchased a black belt that cost roughly $50. It was advertised as leather. To my horror, it began to peel just a week after purchase. It was leather, but not 100% leather. Just like that, $50 down the drain.
Fortunately, on Amazon, there are detailed product descriptions. If it doesn't say 100% leather, don't buy. You're buying a useless piece of junk. You'll regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft leather, classic look, durable belt, June 28, 2011
Wangenstein (around and about) - See all my reviews
This belt is made of wonderfully supple leather that has lasted me several years so far, which is more than I can say for every other dress belt I've owned. It's a single piece of leather, meaning there's no stitching to come unraveled. The leather's soft, so it resists the kind of denting or kinking that harder leather belts inevitably succumb to. If they had it in brown, I'd buy that, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt smelled horrible for days!, May 28, 2013
The belt itself was fine, however, it smelled like chemicals for days and the smell did not diminish at all. The smell made my wfie and I sick. I threw the belt away outside in a trash bin and said good riddance! Why would any manufacturer put such nasty chemicals on something someone would wear? Never again! I went to Target and bought a new belt and I am happy with it and it does not stink!

1.0 out of 5 stars It stinks...literally., June 18, 2013
The belt was otherwise adequate, but nevertheless I threw it away after one day because the stench of the dye was overwhelming. I mean like pick-it-up-once-then-set-it-down-and-wash-your-hands-but-your-hands-and-now-the-room-still-smell-like-a-chemical-plant-kind of stink. Simply awful.

Perry Ellis Mens Tubular Belt, Black, 32