4.0 out of 5 stars nice slipper
I only just got these in the mail, and will update this item when I see how they wear.

Published 15 months ago by MM

2.0 out of 5 stars size large still too large
My huband wears size 11 and the large was too big. Other than that it seems like a decent slipper. Next time I'll buy local.
Published 13 months ago by Jen

4.0 out of 5 stars nice slipper, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Perry Ellis Men's Micro Suede Moccasin Slipper with Plaid Lining (Apparel)

I got the grey in a size XL, and found that the box says XL is comparable to sizes 11-12. My husband wears a size 11 shoe normally, and these are big on him, mostly a little long. We considered exchanging them for the size smaller, but were concerned that they might be too small if the L is comparable to sizes 9-10, which would seem logical. It would be nice to have other size options, but it's not like he's going to be running around in them where having them big is going to be too much of an issue.

They are soft, and have a nice cushion to them, and the grey color is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perry Ellis Men's Micro Suede Moccasin Slipper, November 11, 2013
Gary Withrow (Thousand Oaks, CA) - See all my reviews
Aside from being slightly too large, They are very comfortable. I wear a 9 1/2 and these are 9 1/2 - 10 1/2. I first tried the 8 - 9 range (M) but they were definitely too small

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, but they are sized a bit too big., January 1, 2014
Peaks (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Large, which is listed on the box as being a size 9.5-10.5. I normally wear a 9.5 or 10, but these were a little too big for my feet--they're wearable, but they're looser than I would really like, although they got a little better after they molded to my feet a bit. The Large is definitely closer to a size 10.5-11 than to a 9.5. If you normally wear a size 9.5, I would go with the Medium.

These slippers are very comfortable and soft--besides the sizing being a little off, I like them very much.

2.0 out of 5 stars size large still too large, December 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing runs large., January 9, 2014
My husband wears a size 10 so we purchased size Large (9 1/2 - 10 1/2). They are so big that they flop when he walks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and soft, but you can get softer for cheaper..., January 1, 2014
These are very comfortable shoes. The lining is soft, and they are very stylish. They are a little narrow, but once they are broken in that's not an issue. There's slightly less cushion than I would like, but other than that these are great slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Shoes!, December 31, 2013
Great quality slippers for indoors and outdoors. The fit is exactly what I expected. Perry Ellis makes great quality shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars He's enjoyed them a lot but they're a little flimsy when ..., July 3, 2014
Bought these back in December for my boyfriend. He's enjoyed them a lot but they're a little flimsy when he tries to walk outside with them. They don't stay on very well for a quick trip to take the trash out. They're comfortable just need some more attention to the support of the walls on the shoe. They fit as described, a little narrow at first but widen out with use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and nice looking but short-lived!, June 28, 2014
These only lasted 5 months with light usage. I don't even wear them every day!
The sole cracked; not happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars They look nice, May 13, 2014
I bought these for my boyfriend and he wears shoe size 11. He says they are a little bit big on him but that they are comfortable. They are also slightly darker than the picture.