4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking pants
Run a little big (either that or I am losing weight, which seems doubtful.) I wear a 33, could have probably done a 32. Look good, otherwise fit well, seem well-constructed. But they smell. Terrible smell, so they have to be washed or cleaned before wearing, or your co-workers will react negatively.
Published on October 10, 2012 by nicejob

3.0 out of 5 stars blue = sharkskin blue
so yes, these pants are pretty awesome; fits very nicely. i have nothing bad to say about them except the color shown. the advertised blue is actually a shark blue, i.e. more blue + gray; not a dark blue appearance as it may shown on your screen.

because of the fit, i'd get other colors. my rating is focused on the color advertised vs. actual.
Published on October 7, 2012 by 1Mic

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking pants, October 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars When Comfort and Wearability Matters, October 16, 2012
Skip (Hooksett, NH) - See all my reviews
I purchased these pants because I had recently lost some weight and couldn't find my preferred pants in stores. I also purchased a couple pair of Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki Classic Flat Front Pant.

I was pleasantly surprised when I put these on. I think I like them more than my old preferred pants. They are very comfortable, relaxed, and true to waist and length. I love that they are no-iron and machine washable; I need those features in my industry. I don't even think they wrinkle very easily while wearing... at least I haven't had anyone comment on wrinkles at work or after work. Now if I could only find some dress shirts that wouldn't wrinkle I'd be in heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit, September 5, 2012
The fit and color of the pants were perfect.
Very comfortable. Easy care. No iron.
Arrived from Amazon as stated.
Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and comfortable, November 1, 2010
Had these before and had tried other pants before returning to them. The fit is good and they are durable. Maybe not perfect, but a very serviceable, easy care and good looking pair of pants. No complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars blue = sharkskin blue, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Perry Ellis Men's Portfolio Classic-Fit Flat-Front Sharkskin Pant (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Metal Clip that locks the front part of the pants looks loose and weak, February 20, 2013
The pants are great. However the clip that keep the pants closed in the front ( under the belt ) is loose and it seems that may fall
out of the pants soon, which would be a shame. This is for the "taupe color" pair. The other I have not used yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants without the need to iron, October 20, 2014
I have three pairs of these pants in different colors. First of all they all fit exactly the same which seems to be rare when you get different colors. My favorite quality about these is that they do not need be dry cleaned or ironed to look smooth and professional. I simply throw them in the washing machine with other pants and jeans and they come out looking great every time. The slight flex in the waistband makes them very comfortable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 of the colors translated here, October 8, 2014
Twilight - pretty much black
Caviar - almost black but has some blue tint
Charcoal - almost black tending towards gray.
\
Awesome pants. Never need to iron again. Doesn't get dirty easy. Fits/hangs very well. Lasts a long time without wearing out. My favorite pants ever. After finding them here at amazon I've bought about 10 pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
Pants are longer and fuller than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slacks, June 17, 2014
MLH (FL, United States) - See all my reviews
Nice pair of pants for the office. A little long, but nothing a tailor can't fix. Azure blue is a nice metallic blue color.