Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on October 10, 2012
Run a little big (either that or I am losing weight, which seems doubtful.) I wear a 33, could have probably done a 32. Look good, otherwise fit well, seem well-constructed. But they smell. Terrible smell, so they have to be washed or cleaned before wearing, or your co-workers will react negatively.
on October 8, 2014
Twilight - pretty much black
Caviar - almost black but has strong blue tint
Charcoal - almost black tending towards gray.
\
Awesome pants. Never need to iron again. Doesn't get dirty easy. Fits/hangs very well. Lasts a long time without wearing out. My favorite pants ever. After finding them here at amazon I've bought about 10 pair.
on April 15, 2015
With two full time jobs, kids and a dog... we're pretty much a no-iron household. I did the dry cleaners thing for awhile, but the price adds up and it's not always convenient. These pants come out of the dryer ready to wear and are perfect for a business casual workplace. They look good and feel good and don't bunch or ride up on you. The flex waist is a big plus for when you decide it's time to get on(or off) the exercise bike again. All around a great, everyday pant. I've now bought in a couple of different colors and prefer these slightly to the Hagar no-iron pants, but both are great buys - highly recommend.
on October 16, 2012
I purchased these pants because I had recently lost some weight and couldn't find my preferred pants in stores. I also purchased a couple pair of Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki Classic Flat Front Pant.

I was pleasantly surprised when I put these on. I think I like them more than my old preferred pants. They are very comfortable, relaxed, and true to waist and length. I love that they are no-iron and machine washable; I need those features in my industry. I don't even think they wrinkle very easily while wearing... at least I haven't had anyone comment on wrinkles at work or after work. Now if I could only find some dress shirts that wouldn't wrinkle I'd be in heaven.
on September 5, 2012
The fit and color of the pants were perfect.
Very comfortable. Easy care. No iron.
Arrived from Amazon as stated.
Would recommend
on October 20, 2014
I have three pairs of these pants in different colors. First of all they all fit exactly the same which seems to be rare when you get different colors. My favorite quality about these is that they do not need be dry cleaned or ironed to look smooth and professional. I simply throw them in the washing machine with other pants and jeans and they come out looking great every time. The slight flex in the waistband makes them very comfortable as well.
on October 7, 2012
so yes, these pants are pretty awesome; fits very nicely. i have nothing bad to say about them except the color shown. the advertised blue is actually a shark blue, i.e. more blue + gray; not a dark blue appearance as it may shown on your screen.

because of the fit, i'd get other colors. my rating is focused on the color advertised vs. actual.
on April 8, 2013
Dry cleaning is ridiculous. I bought these after being charged way too much to have my other slacks dry cleaned, and they didn't even come back clean. I figured that since my shirts are machine washable, non-iron, and still look great, I could find pants that would do the same. I think I was right.

These feel great. They're more substantial than wool slacks, and they feel sturdier as a result. My job is strange in that it requires crawling on the ground in a suit and tie, so I appreciate that.

The only drawback I've found is the strange dual clasp on the front. There are no buttons. It's just two of those metal clasps that you normally find on the flap NEXT to a button. The one on the flap comes undone very easily, but only when I'm taking my belt off anyway, so it hasn't been an issue, just an oddity.

Other reviewers are right about it running just a little bit large, but so far I'd say they're worth every penny.
on March 8, 2016
Excellent!
These are sharp looking pants, fit as expected and are cut just right ... not slim or baggy ... fits good in all the right places and just an overall great looking pair of pants.
Having the two separate hook closures inside the waistband adds to the comfort and flexibility of these.
My waist is between a 32-33; I got 32/30 in black and could easily fit in these should I drop or gain an inch.
Given the quality, comfort and cut/style of these, they are a great deal at $18. Would recommend.
on February 20, 2013
The pants are great. However the clip that keep the pants closed in the front ( under the belt ) is loose and it seems that may fall
out of the pants soon, which would be a shame. This is for the "taupe color" pair. The other I have not used yet.