Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 5, 2012
I usually wear size L in jackets so I decided to buy one in charcoal color with this good price. However, I must mention 2 important points.

First,the quality of the jacket is great and warm thanks to its good lining. However, I must say that the fit doesn't match the one you see in the pic. Although the previous reviews emphasized that fact, I didn't pay much attention to them. So I got an L jacket with an XL fit!! But I must say that it depends on what you're looking for:
1)If you're looking for a slim fit like that of the pic, choose a smaller size than normal (If you wear L buy M instead).
2)If you're looking for a more "loose" and rich fit choose you're normal size. The fit looks something like this one (or maybe a tiny little bit bigger: London Fog Men's Adams Zip Front Barracuda Jacket
Personally, I looked for the slim fit, but given the situation here I've found that it looks really classy if worn over a suit in a winter cold day or even if worn alone over sweatshirts, cardigans, etc.

Second and last point, is that the shipping cost to Europe is highly expensive! I had to pay another 56 dollars for express DHL shipping and importation fees. So, if you're in another continent = BAD NEWS. I hope Amazon takes in consideration the possibility of standard mail shipping to reduce the overall costs.

That's all and I hope this review helps!
on December 9, 2011
This wool jacket is a bargain considering its price at certain other retailers (saw the exact same product at local store at $105)...As far as the quality, it is a very high outer quality and looks awesome, comfortable to wear and warm which is its main intended purpose right? What is more if the size ordered doesn't fit you well simply return it after making/printing a free prepaid label from Amazon on your returns center and return it no questions asked then of course order another one is that easy..how con you go wrong? I would recommend this jacket to anyone...I will probably buy another one as a gift later on
on November 26, 2012
This looks great on my fiance. It is true to size. We ordered a small; He is 6 ft and weighs about 145 and it fits him very well, while being stylish. He normally wears a size 36 sport jacket, if that helps.

He did mention that the first time he wore it with khakis, it shed a bit on his khakis, but he just wiped that off. Don't know if that's something that it will stop doing as it gets more worn in or not, but you could probably fix that with a lint roller or something.

As an FYI - he doesn't like a really slim cut, since he's already a slim guy and he doesn't like to accentuate it. It fits him perfectly, for the more roomy cut that he likes, without looking like it's swallowing him or anything.
on December 28, 2011
Only problem is this coat seems to be cut a little big. We bought it for our son who wears L everything and it had to be returned for a Medium. But it is a nice coat
on December 31, 2012
I am fairly thin but tall so thought a medium would be a good fit for me. When I tried it on, I was swimming inside the jacket and the length was even a little long for me. I normally wear a 39 regular sport coat and 33 shirt length, to give you an idea of size. I think a small would have been a better fit for me but I just returned it rather than try the small. Overall the jacket was good quality, very warm, and looked really good. Just too big.
on May 3, 2013
I wear this jacket all the time. It' goes great with khakis, and jeans and it looks very stylish.

The quality of this jacket is amazing for the price I paid, definitely top-notch. The jacket is also very warm, I wore it most of the winter and only switched to the ski jacket when it was snowing or raining.

Like some other reviewers have said, this jacket does seam to run a little large, I'm not sure I'd risk getting the next size down but if you're looking for a jacket that shows body shape this might not be for you.

In the end, this is a great everyday jacket, its nice enough to wear when you go out to dinner but also simple enough to just wear whenever.
on December 24, 2012
I read previous reviews and therefore ordered a medium instead of a large,which is what my bf wears normally. The jacket itself looks all right and is warm, but the fit is off indeed. The medium fits around the waist but is tight around the shoulders and chest on my bf. Like a previous reviewer said, it does not have that slim fit/look. It makes a handsome young man look a bit older and used up..hahaha...Will return.Bummer!

Jacket came in excellent condition, not wrinkled.

update: I gave the UPS guy the package to send this jacket back around 1pm. By 9pm I got an email from Amazon issuing my refund. My jaw dropped! Thanks for such excellent customer service, Amazon.
on March 4, 2013
My run rate is typically one coat a season. However, for this jacket, I think I can still use it next year. It does not collect as much lint and it's lining is really of excellent quality - it does not transfer fibers to your work shirts. This coat is pretty heavy and can keep you decently warm.
on April 5, 2014
I have 2 Perry Ellis wool jackets because they're so stylish and comfortable. This one is slightly larger than what your usual size is, but I think all clothing companies are starting to vanity size clothing for men. Regardless of that, I'd highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much on a bigger brand name and yet still get good quality.
on February 26, 2013
Sent back. XL is way too small in chest and sholders. I considered an XXL, but could tell the fit would be off. Bottom is wide to the front. Doesn't look good. Price was good, but wouldn't like wearing it. This is also made in talls, but didn't think that would help.