5.0 out of 5 stars Info on the colors
Published on November 28, 2011 by FlyingPolarBear

3.0 out of 5 stars Small Zipper opening
Published 11 months ago by dina weinberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Info on the colors, November 28, 2011
I took a risk ordering these without seeing them in person first, and I was pleasantly surprised! The charcoal color is a very nice dark grey (almost black) with a very nice color texture. The pants are silky smooth and appear well made. They are super comfortable. I am going to order another pair.. I just with Amazon had descriptions of what those different color names really mean - for example what color is caviar and twilight? On my screen they all look the same. Well at least I can say that the charcoal is very nice.

Update: to answer my own question, I bought two more in caviar and twilight. The caviar color is essentially black (not flat black, a little bit more shiny or pearly) and the twilight color is a blue-ish black in which the blue tint is barely noticeable. All the colors are nice and neutral and go well with most shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELIABLE!!!!!!!, September 15, 2010
I travel all the time and don't have time for ironing or pressing. These travel so well! I take them out of my suitcase, throw them on and I am good to go! They also stay really clean somehow, must be the microfiber. My co-worker wanted to know what kind of suitcase I had since my clothes always traveled so well! Also, they have worn well in the seat even with all of my changing planes, cars, taxis, and business meetings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants - Waist Size Is Exact - Read Carefully!, July 26, 2011
These pants feel great, microfiber is awesome. They look sharp, all 3 colors on sale here look fab! Perfect for a business casual work atmosphere. There is one big difference between these pants and the Perry Ellis Portfolio pants I got from my local Sam's Club. The ones from the store have a stretchable/elastic waist-band so they are a little more forgiving if you binge out at lunch. These pants do not have that elastic feature so the waist size is exact. That is probably why a couple of folks feel these pants fit tighter than the store-bought ones. But if you know your size, buying online is so much easier than digging through mounds of pants looking for your size at Sam's Club! Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend these pants., March 15, 2010
We discovered that Perry Ellis pants are my husbands favorite because they fit well, and are easy to care for. Plus, they are affordable. These Micro fiber pants are lightweight, but they keep their shape well, and are machine washable. I highly recommend them. They are also true to size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small Zipper opening, November 1, 2013
I had purchased two pair of Perry Ellis washable dress pants at Costco a year or so ago and continue to look for them again since they were excellent in every area. Needed to finally replace them so I purchased these. Quality is not the same and the zipper opening is so small that I have to completely unbelt, unbutton and unzip to use the urinal at work (sorry to be graphic) but this is a big deal for me. I would not purchase this particular one again and may have to find them at a store where I can try before I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dress Pants in the World (Nice Looking, Durable, Pet Fur Resistant), May 5, 2012
Appropriately sized, perhaps just a tad smaller in the waist and longer in the leg than labeled.

Very nice looking pants, the color pattern (the "melange") is very subtle, not quite solid print, for a really attractive effect.

Why are these the best pants in the world? I have rescued dogs and cats, and these are my only dress pants that do not attract fur (not fur proof, but fur resistant, and certainly not a fur magnet like all other dress pants I have ever bought). I had one pair that I bought at the store, have been unable to find more, and was thrilled to find them here. Due to this anti-fur/anti-lint feature (I'm not even sure it's intentional, I have no idea how they do it), and having found them here, I am making them my ONLY dress pants. Wish they had a dark brown, but I'll go with the twilight (dark blue) and caviar (whatever, they're black).

The one pair I have had, have maintained well through many wearings and washes. Plus soft to wear and no iron.

Please, for the love of dog, buy these pants so they keep making them. Either that or I need to buy a 10 years supply if they ever get discontinued.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, fit, design and look!, December 30, 2011
I have bought many suit pants, khakis, dress pants, etc. and I always manage to find some sort of fault in them: makes me look old, makes me look frumpy, etc. but I absolutely love everything about these pants.

I will say this, if you're in between sizes, size down because my normal pants size is a little big on me (which could be because I don't wear them like I'm supposed to, above the waist).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, but the waste sizes are incorrect, August 20, 2011
These are arguably the most comfortable and stylish slacks I've ever worn, so I highly, highly recommend them. However...the listed waste sizes are incorrect as they're too big. My waste is just under 33 inches, so I ordered three pairs size 32x30. I could have gained roughly three additional inches around my waste and still fit in to the slacks that I received from my order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist size runs somewhat small . . . . . . ., April 3, 2010
Ralph Kolbeck (Augusta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This Perry Ellis Men's Double Pleated Micro-Melange dress pants is a nice-looking and easy-wearing trouser. The waist size seemed to run "somewhat smaller" than the inside size-tag indicated. I had to return these pants for the waist size problem. My husband really likes these trousers otherwise. Easy-care fabric! I purchased these pants from Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress and Travel Slacks!!, June 4, 2013
These are great travel slacks. Comfortable, look good, the micro fiber keeps them clean. I have 4 pair; I wear them exclusive for travel and casual dress activities. As mentioned in other reviews, color description can be a little confusing. Charcoal is dark grey; Caviar is a basic black; Twilight is a blue-ish black (basically black with a bluish undertone). These slacks are very comfortable; very well made. Best feature for me is the "cell phone pocket" inside the right front pocket. I highly recommend these slacks.