5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, modern look
The detail in the subtle stripes of the fabric is more evident in person. It's a nice touch.

I'm 5'11", 185lb, but have thicker thighs than most my size, and the fit is perfect (I got a 32x32). Modern slim, but not too slim as to offend your older, super conservative work colleagues. By my standards, the perfect pant.
Published 2 months ago by Gage Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern is not same as the photo.
Please note that the pattern is not same as the photo. I got a checked pattern pants but the size & fabric are okay.
Published 5 months ago by BEOM DAE LEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, modern look, May 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, May 14, 2014
These pants had a very nice modern fit to them, hesitated about ordering pants online but this one was a winner!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fit, March 3, 2014
to baggy in the seat area, almost looked like there was extra material in the buttock portion of the pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, February 28, 2014
These pants fit great, and they make my butt look fantastic. They also flatter the front side of my pants, and what guy doesnt like that?

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern is not same as the photo., February 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Perry Ellis Men's Portfolio Travel Luxe Slim Fit Subtle Stripe (Apparel)
Needed a pair of gray dress pants so I ordered these. They're a little darker than in the photo but not too much.
No complaints. SUPER comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 1, 2013
Love the pants. Fit great, comfortable, like the look. Reasonable price. Delivered on time.
Will probably buy another pair in the future.

Rate and Discover Movies