4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Polo
Published 19 months ago by Joseph P. Candela

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Collar too flimsy, thus it loses it shape. One sleeve is shorter than the other.
Published 6 months ago by Robert Sook

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Polo, May 28, 2013
I'm about 5'11 220 some belly, and the xl fit well. Shirt has a smooth feel nylon like feel to it, as to be exected from a polyester blend. It has a slight shine, which makes it appear a little dressy. I was worried about the open collar, that perhaps it would be too open, however its tastefully open (just a little opening for style). The color has stayed well so far after about four washes. Was hesistant to buy b/c there were no review, but plan to by another two to three this summer in different colors...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Polo, September 2, 2014
Best polo I have ever had. They thought of everything about what guys want in a polo. Do we want to mess with buttons? No! So it does not have buttons. The collar is just pleasantly small -- still looks dressy, but there is no decision to make about how many buttons to use. Do we want to tuck in our shirt? No! So this shirt looks great untucked because it does not have that messy-looking split in the side of the shirt at the bottom. It's just solid all the way around the bottom so it looks really good untucked. It fits really nicely -- sort of stretchy but yet just roomy enough. Color is great. I like this shirt because it's comfy and it makes me look better than other polos do. I wish I had ten of these. Maybe I will buy ten.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
Very nice shirts. I had to send them back due to size. I'm reordering them in an xl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected., July 4, 2014
All I wanted to say is that this shirt fit as expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 27, 2014
Robert Sook (Central Florida) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, June 16, 2014
I love these shirts they are my favorite polos. I have 3 2 med and 1 large
And they all fit great

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, May 17, 2014
Beach Bum (Myrtle Beach, SC USA) - See all my reviews
Fits like a champ and looks good. No ironing either. I will probably buy 2 or 3 more but different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, May 5, 2014
This shirt rocks! The price was right and the cotton blend is perfect. The size is right on the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 19, 2013
Love the material and fit of this shirt. Never had a Perry Ellis polo before so I was kind of nervous about sizing. But for me the shirt runs true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit and feel, July 12, 2013
really like this purchase! so lightweight and looks great..bought my hubby an xl and he is 5'10 and 190 lbs

Perry Ellis Men's Short-Sleeve Cotton-Blend Open Polo Shirt