Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 19, 2007
Many people think this is an Acqua di Gio clone. I will say it is an improvement (significant) over Acqua. It has the same fresh scent with less acidic undertone. It is a great scent for summer, and last for a long time. I worked over 30 hours straight (standing and running), and could still smell it after getting home. Simply Amazing.
IMHO, this product can sell for more than Acqua. Did I mention it is almost at 1/2 of Acqua's price.
Buy it!! you won't regret it.
on January 5, 2015
Anyone who has smelled Perry Ellis 360 Red (PE360R) knows that it’s a copy of Acqua di Gio which came out in 1996. Perry Ellis 360 Red came out in 2003, and was created by Jean-Louis Grauby whose most well-known other fragrance is probably Just Me For Men by Paris Hilton (which is ALSO supposed to be a knock-off of Acqua di Gio). Even though I don’t have Acqua Di Gio on hand for a wrist-by-wrist comparison, I remember what it smells like and how it performs on my skin. Because of the resemblance between the two, this review will mostly revolve around comparing the two fragrances.

The notes include: Italian bergamot, lime zest, ruby orange, nutmeg, red cinnamon, and clove bud on the top, parsley, coriander seeds, and lavender at the heart, and sandalwood mysore, red cedar, vetiver root, Indonesian patchouli, oakmoss, and clean musk at the base.

There are certain accords in Acqua di Gio that makes it recognizably Acqua Di Gio, specifically the citrusy bergamot opening and the herbaceous rosemary finish. PE360R has both of these, but it also has extra notes on top which make it distinctive. A lot of people say this is cinnamon, but that’s not what I think I smell. It’s much softer, almost like nutmeg. I suppose it could be cinnamon, but when I think of cinnamon, I think of the cinnamon in Tuscany – the kind that comes up and nips you right in the nose and makes you want to sneeze instantaneously. If it is indeed cinnamon, it’s a soft, subtle, aquatic cinnamon that’s very unobtrusive. After it wears off the top – after perhaps 30 to 60 minutes of being on your skin – it’s practically indistinguishable from the Armani. Most people won’t be able to tell the difference was if they got within a few inches of your skin soon after you applied the fragrance.

Sometimes imitators offend the originals by doing them such a disservice, sometimes they compliment them by coming so close. After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? Most fall right in the middle. I’d say this falls in the middle, but toward the more successful side. For an example of a imitator (of L’eau d’Issey) that’s slightly less successful than this one (but by no means unpleasant or not worth the very small cost), please see my review of Fujiyama Pour Homme (Succes de Paris).

Sillage and projection are wonderful, and PE360R outperforms Acqua di Gio in both respects here. I have skin that is notorious for its ability to voraciously drink up anything I put on it, and this still lasts anywhere between six and eight hours on me. Another big thing in PE360R’s favor is the price: it’s about one-third the retail price of its competitor. At this price, it’s great to liberally spritz yourself down with after a shower, which is mostly what I use it for.
on March 20, 2012
I'll be honest I love Acqua Di Gio and the comparison of this Perry Ellis scent to it is what led me to purchase it.. Glad I did, this stuff smells amazing, has great projection, and comparison to ADG are accurate! I actually have both Acqua Di Gio and this Perry Ellis scent and love both. I'll go as far to say that I enjoy this scent a bit more compare to ADG nowadays because of the spicy cinnamon note it brings out that ADG doesn't. Plus at $20+ compared to $50+ you it is a must buy in my opinion.
on November 24, 2004
I recieved this as a birthday gift and was surprised by how great it smells! Sometimes the girls think its gio but I think it smells a lot better plus not many men wear it yet! I now have my own scent, instead of that old armani smell.
on December 10, 2014
I'm a novice at this fragrance game. Needed something for daily use at the office. At 23 bucks and some change hard to argue and reading reviews sounded like a clone of the more expensive Acqua Di Gio. It definitely is that and more. I own 2 other colognes .... Polo Double Black ($60) & Mont Blanc Legend Intense ($65) and this can take both head on in terms of performance. Love it. Will buy more.

I do not recommend this to others as I wish to keep it my secret juice.
on January 9, 2009
I had read that this smelled similar to Gio, so I bought it for my husband. In my opinion, it does not smell like Gio, but the smell is still nice. It also helped that it is half the cost of Gio.
on March 3, 2013
The bottle looks awesome, and the cologne smells very good! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a high quality bottle of cologne at a good price.
review image
A long lived fragrance from 2003 and still striving. I love the smell of this cologne, very masculine, citrusy but woody at the same time. Any fragrance that consist of spice count me in, i think it really defines the masculinity within a person. Very great price and purchase i would definitely recommend having this cologne in your collection of awesomeness.
review image
on December 14, 2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this. This will be the second bottle for my husband. I am 25 and my husband 27, but I think this is a great cologne for a man of any age. He gets compliments on it all the time!!
on September 14, 2014
it's aqua the gio with a touch of cinnamon. I think this is better than aqua de gio and at a ridiculously lower cost. Good for spring, summer, fall. Not much of a winter scent. GOod for work, or out and about. Not my go to date cologne(i prefer moodier more mysterious smelling colognes) but it can pull off a date night no problem. Perfect for teenagers or older gentleman. If it's your first foray into colognes this a great starter cologne as it is a safe scent that will please virtually everyone and a scent that works in any environment. It's a staple in my collection.