Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perry Ellis Men's Tubular Dress Belt, Chocolate, 32
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 32|Color: Chocolate|Change

on March 21, 2012
I took the advice of another review and bought this in a 32. I wear a 32 in pants so typically buy belts at 34. This belt runs long and the 32 was the correct size. Excellent quality leather. Not too hard, not too soft. I expect it will last many years.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2011
2nd Update 12/23/12
this belt has proven to outlast the reversibles and is worn everyday for over a year - still going strong . Very nice quality and very happy still!
updated my original post - It has a touch of class and the more i have worn it i dont miss the extra glossiness of other belts i have had..
11/11/11 im done with the reversible belts. they always split, and i never really use the brown side anyway. I bought this based on the reviews - my existing belt was a 36 as marked and left about 1.5inches that came through past the buckle. Im not sure what others were speaking of, but this one in a 36 actually gave me perfect length was about 3-4 inches past the buckle when set. Solid piece of leather - not super thin. I will agree its slippery, but i always have that issue! maybe would have liked a little additional gloss, but wont trade what looks to be good quality for that.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2012
I'm 34 waist and followed directions by reviews and bought a 34 size belt instead of 36. It worked out perfectly! This belt is very very nice, it's the nicest belt i've owned. It smells real good, looks great, and is very high quality. It's worth the price. Order your true waist size though.
on November 22, 2012
Yes, I know, it's an awkward thing to review a belt. But, I would submit to you not all belts are created equal. On a day that will forever live in infamy I once walked into a Macy's and purchased a black belt that cost roughly $50. It was advertised as leather. To my horror, it began to peel just a week after purchase. It was leather, but not 100% leather. Just like that, $50 down the drain.
Fortunately, on Amazon, there are detailed product descriptions. If it doesn't say 100% leather, don't buy. You're buying a useless piece of junk. You'll regret it.
on January 6, 2012
Seems to be made of actual good quality leather. Thick but pliable. Works great for me. Ordering another in brown if possible.
on October 27, 2011
This is a good quality belt; it is supple and smooth. The instructions for sizing recommended that you purchase the next even size up from your waist size but I would have been better off purchasing the size equal to my waist size. Even so, it is not too long. The problem is that is has a strong chemical smell. It has dissipated slightly but if it doesn't go away soon I will consider returning it.
on June 28, 2011
This belt is made of wonderfully supple leather that has lasted me several years so far, which is more than I can say for every other dress belt I've owned. It's a single piece of leather, meaning there's no stitching to come unraveled. The leather's soft, so it resists the kind of denting or kinking that harder leather belts inevitably succumb to. If they had it in brown, I'd buy that, too.
on October 19, 2011
Great belt. High quality and attractive. I bought it to dress up my office attire and it does the job perfectly. It replaces a belt that started coming apart at the seems and, for the price, can't be beat.

I have a 32 waist and ordered a 34. I would get a 32 if I had to do it all over again. It's a little long at 34 inches.
on December 28, 2012
As soon as I removed the leather belt from its plastic bag, it reeked of some sort of chemical smell. It continued to off-gas something terrible all day, so I put it on the outside doorknob of my apartment entrance door. Three days later, it was still off-gassing, so I returned it. A neighbor suggested the belt may have been chemically treated to prevent mildew while it sat in a warehouse. I wouldn't recommend this belt to anyone.
on May 23, 2013
The belt looks nice, but smells too bad to use. Can not even keep it in the house because it stinks up the place. We are keeping it outside and hoping the smell goes away and that some animal does not damage it. Would not buy again because of this problem.