5.0 out of 5 stars Note the suspender hooks to a belt.
It was a good buy if I had paid attention.

These suspenders have a hook on the end to place on a belt.

I wear suspender to eliminate a belt which I can not wear.

You can see the hooks at the end of them, but I have never seen them on suspenders before and did not know they hooked on a belt.

The product is a good value if you do...
Published on February 22, 2006 by J. Mooers

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured.
Does not look like the picture. The one that was sent has plastic clasps that are too large and extremely noticeable.
Published 6 months ago by Selina

5.0 out of 5 stars Note the suspender hooks to a belt., February 22, 2006
It was a good buy if I had paid attention.

These suspenders have a hook on the end to place on a belt.

I wear suspender to eliminate a belt which I can not wear.

The product is a good value if you do also wear a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspened opinion, February 2, 2009
I have liked suspenders but was always been disapointed when the clips slipped off at the wrong time. I tried as many diffrent kinds but never found any that that lasted for more then a few mounths. With the Perry Work Suspender the problem solved! They work! Heavey clips hook on ones belt and are the best answer so far. Good for plummers and anyone who tends to show a peak-a-boo crack and they are sharp looking too. As a photographer it means one less problem in the field.

4.0 out of 5 stars FREE ADVERTISEMENT, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Perry Suspenders Mens Elastic Hook End 1 1/2 Inch Suspenders (Tall Available) (Apparel)
My husband really likes these suspenders because his pants aren't pulled up above his belt, and the straps are strong elastic. The belt clips are heavy plastic & hold on to his belt very well; except, when he lowers his pants, they fall off his belt.

We do have one MAJOR ANNOYANCE with these suspenders. The backpiece is light tan leather embossed with "Perry" in VERY LARGE LETTERS -- plus their patent numbers! The backpiece sticks out like a sore thumb. It's very tacky. He's gotten negative remarks. For this reason, we give the suspenders 3-stars.

The underside of the backpiece is a nice, dark piece of leather. Rather than force the wearer to be an unpaid walking billboard, "Perry" should reverse the leather backpiece. Put the light tan leather with the brand name & patent numbers on the underside. Let the wearer tell where he got them. Showcase the craftsmanship of the suspenders with the more attractive, rich leather.

SOLUTION: To hide the tacky, large Perry logo & reveal the dark leather side of the backpiece, my husband decided to reverse the way he wears the suspenders. The now exposed dark leather backpiece looks so, so much better. Unexpectedly, my husband got two more benefits to reversing the suspenders. One, the clip on the belt is less noticeable & more appealing because the bulk of the bracket is hidden behind the belt. Two, because the bulk of the clip is between the belt & pants, it no longer slips off the belt when he lowers his pants. Really, Perry should reverse the belt clip to make all their suspenders attach to the belt this way - the belt clip is much more secure on the belt - and less prominent.

There is one small downside to wear-reversing the suspenders. The front strap adjustment brackets are reversed. But, the other three advantages of wearing the suspenders "wrong-side out", far out weigh this one hardly noticeable reversal flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SUSPENDERS, February 10, 2010
Roger Angle (Culver City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I wear these Perry suspenders every day, and they really do the job.
My pants used to slide down all the time, and I got tired of cinching my belt tighter, which did not help.
My waist is finally larger than my hips, so my pants were destined to slide down.
These suspenders are first-class, in both design and quality.
I can loosen my belt and my pants stay right there.
I recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perry suspenders, December 23, 2009
These are the best suspenders ever made. They don't catch on anything or tear the seats in your car, and they stay put.
Highly recommended AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!1

4.0 out of 5 stars suspenders that work, September 14, 2009
The suspenders work for me because of the unique fasteners that hook under your belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never buy any other kind. I've been spoiled., October 13, 2012
I like these suspenders. I'll be buying more. I always wear a belt and these suspenders require you do so. They DO NOT work without a belt. I carry various items requiring a belt(flashlight holster, belt knife, multitool, gun holster, cell phone, etc), so these are perfect. The snap on type are awkward and not dependable. The press to close snaps frequently come loose. The only way to make them secure is to snap them on your belt! But, then, you cannot adjust your belt. I am retired so I usually wear jeans. With snap on 'spenders I have to put the belt on the pants, snap the back straps on two of the belt loops(because they are thicker and hold the snap better), snap the front snaps on two front belt loops, then try to keep from tangling the 'spenders while sliding my pants on. These Perry 'spenders are much easier. Put on your pants & belt. While standing, hook the two front clips under your belt, one on each side. The two back straps are connected, like a "Y". Place it over your head and slip the single, two prong clip under your belt in the back. IT"S EASY! Even for me, since a stroke left one arm and hand weak and has difficulty with dexterity. I am 6' even and 190#. There's plenty of adjustment for the straps. Get a pair & try them out.
10/17/12 I just ordered another pair. I've quit wearing my snap on ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best idea!!!!, July 17, 2011
My husband loves these suspenders! I have bought my husband other suspenders, the ones that clip on. They eventually come off and don't do the job. The design of these suspenders, stays on your pants all day. No need to look any further. You have found your answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best suspenders ever will buy more, February 13, 2011
My husband worked with someone who had the suspenders on and saw how well they worked. He asked him what brand they were and then came home and told me. I researched the internet and found them here at a good price. I ordered only one pair to try them out. We received them in no time at all and he began wearing them. He loves them. For the first time suspenders actually work. I will be buying more of these. I would recommend them to anyone who wears a belt with their pants (they only work with a belt). My husband's plumber butt is gone.

Note: My husband is 6 foot and we got the tall size and they were perfect. Plenty of room in case he grows.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured., December 31, 2013