Rejuvenate your body and mind with the two-person Ironman Infrared indoor sauna, which includes a radiant heat floor. Constructed of handsome Canadian hemlock wood, the can heat up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (F) and warm up quickly in approximately 15 minutes. Heat comes from a wall-mounted carbon infrared heated plate as well as the in-floor radiant heat system, and a digital control panel allows easy temperature setting adjustments. Floor and ceiling vents are included for air circulation. Relax to your favorite tunes with the integrated stereo sound system with iPod/MP3 player connection.
With the in-floor radiant infrared heat system, simply rest your feet on the tempered glass floor panel to receive soothing and deep, gentle penetrating heat that can help improve blood circulation throughout the whole body.After a 10-minute warm-up, you'll experience continuous heat energy flow ascending from the floor, which blends with heat from upper carbon heaters for even heat distribution. It has a separate on/off switch from the main control panel, enabling you to use it separately or in conjunction with the carbon heating element. The waterproof, easy-to-clean tempered glass top surface is also frosted and textured for safe access.
Features and Specifications:
- Oversize 28-inch wide tempered-glass door for excellent heat retention and energy-efficient operation
- Canadian hemlock construction inside and out for beauty and durability
- Wooden bench offers comfort and a professional look
- Stereo sound system features audio hookup for an MP3 player or iPod to incorporate your favorite sounds into the sauna experience
- Separate on/off switch allows you to turn the sauna on or off from inside it
- Infrared in-floor radiant heating provides even heat distribution
- ETL/CETL certified to meet all required safety standards
- Floor and ceiling vents provide proper air circulation
- Multilayer protective heater covers for safety
- Tempered-glass surfaces are waterproof and easy to clean for hassle-free maintenance
- Dimensions: 36 x 42 x 74 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 211 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Estimated assembly time for 2 people is 1 hour.
The Ironman 2 Person Sauna with Infloor Radiant Heat is constructed of Canadian hemlock and has been certified to meet all safety standards. It will heat up to 140 degrees and warm up time is approximately 15 minutes. The floor is heated via a carbon infrared heated plate and has a separate digital heat control. Stereo sound system comes with an audio hook up for iPod or MP3 players. Estimated assembly time for 2 people is 45-60 minutes. Floor and ceiling vents are included for air circulation. The infloor radiant heated panel is waterproof and easy to clean with a textured surface to prevent slipping. The immune system is boosted by improved blood flow from the feet and raises the core body temperature for a feeling of relaxation and well being.