Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 19, 2002
this book is phenomenon. It was a quick read (I've actually read it 3 times since buying it). This is book is especially important in today's environment where you need to stand out from the crowd (such as job interviews), but don't know how. The eight rules are simple, yet powerful. This is a MUST have for all future successful people.
on June 17, 2002
Once again Peter Montoya hits the mark. His understanding of personal branding is second to none and he is able to deliver it in a concise and powerful way that is easily applied to one's own business. Every businessperson would benefit greatly from this book and Peter's depth of knowledge.
on June 18, 2002
The Personal Branding Phenominon is an accurate and insightful view into the world of defining one's positioning. Montoya provides practical advice for shaping and executing a personal brand plan.
on June 18, 2002
The number of insights in this book are endless. A well-written and excellent presentation of techniques to help anyone improve their business.
on June 17, 2002
every entrepenuer should read this book. personal branding is where it's at.
on September 23, 2005
The book had some interesting points and useful exercises, but do not be over-sold based on the hype ("double your income in under a year" seems like a stretch). There is a lot more to personal branding than what appears in this book and I doubt that most people will see a 100% increase in their personal earnings in under a year based on the advice in this book alone.

All in all, a useful, interesting read and some sound exercises and advice.
on June 19, 2002
I was very impressed at Peter's ability to communicate such a nebulous concept into such an easy to understand manner. It made me rethink not only how I market myself professionally, but perhaps more importantly, how I live personally... because as I learned in Peter's book, everything we do brands us. Either for the better or the worse. Now, I make sure that I'm being branded favorably.
on July 12, 2002
I loved this book. I have my own business and have found this book to be an easy read with real solutions. The strategies and tools offered in this book have given me a real focus on how to brand my myself... and my company. Brilliant!
on July 25, 2002
This book is great! Montoya is so insightful. After reading this book I will never look at my life the same. I think this book is a must read for anyone who wants to take their business or life to a different place. The information is so powerful I bought several copies to give to my employees.
on June 18, 2002
Whether you are an independent professional interested in marketing your identity and services, or someone who is interested in improving their perceived worth at home or work, The Personal Branding Phenomenon is an invaluable tool.
Montoya points out clearly in his book how you can use your own strengths and identity traits to promote, improve, and shape a Personal Brand.
And it makes sense.
I can see how harnessing the power behind Personal Branding will be an awesome way to position myself to increase my freelance career and move up the corporate ladder at work.
As a manager, I can see how Branding can help my employees and make them more successful.
It's organic. It's natural. It's great.
Also, the book is very well written. It has great examples and comparisons that give readers an even better understanding of the philosophy.
This is a must read for small business owners.
It's a great book and well worth the money.