Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2013
I bought this case for my PS4. It does hold the PS4 securely. I will post a picture of the system in the case. I was impressed on the video display but for a 15" screen it doesn't matter if its 720p or 1080i. You will only notice the difference on large displays. I got this on Amazon's Lightning Deals ($199) I almost bought the Vanguard ($350) but I couldn't see paying additional for 2" more of screen size, better speakers (Which don't matter if you use a headset). The Vanguard case is bigger and the handle would stick up, making it more of a hassle when space is limited. When traveling take a long HDMI cable with you in your case in case you come across a TV to plug into. I will update more on this when I get more time playing it.
review image
22 comments|172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
I am deployed and this item is a GOD send. Doesnt require much space ... loud as hell and the t.v best 15 inch i have ever seen !!!
55 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2015
Fits my Xbox one and PS4 perfectly. It says 720p but when I hooked my PS4 and Xbox one it says 1080p. Now I can go on vacation especially in the hotel since they don't have hdtv.
on April 19, 2013
I managed to get this bit of kit overseas at an American PX. Its amazing. Most of the guys - including me - had never even heard of such a product, but now we can play Xbox in our down time.

Everything is easily contained in a hard wearing small case, which is really important for military personnel. All the cables neatly pack in either side of the console itself and there is also room for a few games. The screen is bright and clear and the sound is also loud when you want it to be, or has a dual 3.5mm headphone socket for when you don't want it to be.

Using the Xbox also means I/we can use it as a DVD player or use any of the Xbox's USB ports to plug our external HDD's into to watch downloaded films/TV etc.

An amazing product and I can't think of any faults?!
33 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2013
This is the second one I bought for my son after the first one broke after 6 months. First, the pros:

1) great concept. All your game gear in a box with the LCD panel and HDMI input. Even headphone jacks.
2) Solid feel. Great looks. Carrying handle great for transporting.
3) It's cheaper even if you buy all the material and build one yourself.
4) Includes the small HDMI cable that is difficult to get outside but is perfect for this.

Cons:

1) Even though it's designed for XBOX 360, the interior has very little room for the XBOX 360 components, especilly the power supply brick. The brick takes over one side completely, leaving the other side for controller, its own power supply and others -- too small.
2) It has a DC power suppy that must be stored somewhere. I suggest putting the power supply inside the case itself with a power cosr that can be extended. Put a 110V outlet on the case as well, for the Xbox.
3) My biggest complain is about the practicality of the setup. The screen is completely exposed to the contents of the case without any protection. That's why my first one broke. My son put the headphone in the slide space; but it must have moved inside the case. It cracked the LCD screen. The screen is fragile; just have a hard plastic screen in front of it to protect it.
4) The locks are flimsy. they came off several times. I put a carabiner to prevent it from disengaging; but it's looks shoddy.

Overall, it's a great concept and a good product. A few more touches and it will be perfect:

1) Make the case rectangular. It will leave enough space for those big XBox 360 power supply bricks.
2) Put a hard platic case in front of the LCD screen to protect it from items loose in the case, e.g. controllers and headphones.
3) Instead of bags in the side to hold accessories, put velcro straps to hold them down.
4) build the power supply into the case. Put a small enclosure for the power cord in the nook (upper right or left corner). Put a 110V outlet into the case where one can put the Xbox supply cord.
5) Make the locks sliding type, to make them more secure and less prone to coming off accidentally.
6) It's 12V; so why not let a 12V car supply as well?
33 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
I bought this unit so I can take my PS3 slim with me when I travel for work. The G155 Sentry reaches above and beyond my expectations. The HD monitor is top notch if you play in front of it. On the angle, it gets a little dark so if you're playing a two player game, it could be a handicap. The sound is what really is amazing. It is so crisp and can pump up to very loud volumes. The console and its wiring fits perfectly and the case itself is well-constructed and looks like it could take a beating. Surprisingly, even with the system in tow, the weight is still pretty light. The style of the case has a really cool logo on it too. Extra bonus is that you can use it as a second TV in your home. My girlfriend can watch Sex and the City for the hundredth time while I pulverize zombies all in the same room, so no more earful complaints that I'm not spending time with her. Success! Love it. Great product. Unbeatable value. A must buy for regular travelers or for those with nagging significant others.
on September 3, 2013
This product is amazing and i always use it for travel to play and haven't to use someone's else tv. The sound is awesome, the picture is great (even tho it 1080p which the box claims it 720p) and dual headphone jacks to listen privately.
Best product to recommend
on January 13, 2014
Great screen resolution (1080) though have to sometimes work to position it. Speakers are over qualified for task.

It's tight in there. Hard to get 360 in with even one remote. Plan on lugging the AC elsewhere.

Get a lock or carabiner because the latches can and do pop open

Opcheck before travel. The hdmi cord was shot on arrival. Had to buy another
on April 7, 2015
Very good small tv. I love it. Can fit wii u .
on May 27, 2013
My husband is in the Marines and he travels and trains a lot. If he's away training or always on the road away from home, PERFECT BUY. Its so inconvenient to check into a hotel that doesn't host video game capability during our numerous stays when we travel. So I got him this and all you need is internet connection if you're playing online. He loves it and now I can have the TV while he enjoys playing PS3. Its clear and very easy to load up. pace for your chords and controllers. This was the best thing Ive brought him. GREAT GIFT! GREAT INVESTMENT.