Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2009
This is a very good book on personal finance. It is laid out well and easy to understand. Unfortunately, once you get past the basics (personal budgeting, cash flow statements) and start getting into more specifics, the information contained within the book is no longer accurate. With the turmoil of both the banking and finance industries over the past few years, several parts of the book no longer contain accurate information. While I am not a fan of publishers releasing updated versions of their textbooks, this is a rare case in which a revised edition is warranted.
on February 1, 2009
This book seems to be a good one for my class of Personal Finance. Can not say much more than that as I'm still reading it and still in the class. But it is a pretty easy book to read. It has lots of 'story problems' and tips and hints. Which breaks up the 'boring class' reading a lot I believe.
on October 14, 2012
The cover fell apart after the fourth week of use. I bought it for a class so I can't say anything about how good of a read it is. It's a good book.
on June 23, 2013
I was forced to get this book for school. It's a pretty interesting read, I'm glad I got it so cheap because I only used it once.
on February 15, 2010
Book got here on time even though a holiday was on that week. Great timing. I will order from this person again.
on June 11, 2010
I would without a doubt purchase from this buyer again. Book arrived with some damage on the first few pages, however, the seller did not hide this as the damage was stated before I even purchased the product. Shipping was also very timely.
on November 24, 2010
Saved big money buying textbooks online! The book came in excellent condition, even better than some of the used books from the college bookstore.
on February 16, 2010
Book was as described and in good condition. Shipping was good considering a holiday slowed it down. Great seller.
on September 15, 2014
This is the book that I used to earn my degree and become a professional. It was the required reading for my Personal Finance course in college. It is the single greatest text I have ever read with regard to managing your personal finances. It's principles are everlasting, and I often give it as a gift and order a new one for mere pennies on Amazon (this text new is hundreds of dollars).

No book has influenced the course of my life greater than this one has. A must have for any library.
on September 25, 2014
Great quality book. No complaints. Fast shipping.