4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book but in serious need of an update
Published on December 12, 2009 by Cyberdine

3.0 out of 5 stars Personal Finance Book
The cover fell apart after the fourth week of use. I bought it for a class so I can't say anything about how good of a read it is. It's a good book.
Published on October 14, 2012 by taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book but in serious need of an update, December 12, 2009
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
This is a very good book on personal finance. It is laid out well and easy to understand. Unfortunately, once you get past the basics (personal budgeting, cash flow statements) and start getting into more specifics, the information contained within the book is no longer accurate. With the turmoil of both the banking and finance industries over the past few years, several parts of the book no longer contain accurate information. While I am not a fan of publishers releasing updated versions of their textbooks, this is a rare case in which a revised edition is warranted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Personal Finance, February 1, 2009
J. Ripley (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
This book seems to be a good one for my class of Personal Finance. Can not say much more than that as I'm still reading it and still in the class. But it is a pretty easy book to read. It has lots of 'story problems' and tips and hints. Which breaks up the 'boring class' reading a lot I believe.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the single greatest text I have ever read with regard to managing ..., September 15, 2014
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
This is the book that I used to earn my degree and become a professional. It was the required reading for my Personal Finance course in college. It is the single greatest text I have ever read with regard to managing your personal finances. It's principles are everlasting, and I often give it as a gift and order a new one for mere pennies on Amazon (this text new is hundreds of dollars).

No book has influenced the course of my life greater than this one has. A must have for any library.

4.0 out of 5 stars school, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
I was forced to get this book for school. It's a pretty interesting read, I'm glad I got it so cheap because I only used it once.

3.0 out of 5 stars Personal Finance Book, October 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
Great quality book. No complaints. Fast shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Svcs., February 15, 2010
Margie M. Basantes (W-S, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
Book got here on time even though a holiday was on that week. Great timing. I will order from this person again.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the exact condition as stated., June 11, 2010
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
I would without a doubt purchase from this buyer again. Book arrived with some damage on the first few pages, however, the seller did not hide this as the damage was stated before I even purchased the product. Shipping was also very timely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Finance, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
Saved big money buying textbooks online! The book came in excellent condition, even better than some of the used books from the college bookstore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. easy to deal with, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Personal Finance (Hardcover)
Book was as described and in good condition. Shipping was good considering a holiday slowed it down. Great seller.

Personal Finance
Personal Finance by E. Thomas Garman (Hardcover - October 12, 2007)
Used & New from: $45.02