Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Personal Finance: Turning Money into Wealth and Student Workbook
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2013
good book for intro to personal finance, but of course a good teacher helps! I didn't use the workbook much, but keep in mind that the crash of 2008 changed a lot of known info, so get a newer edition.
on October 9, 2011
This was a great text book with tons of useful information that EVERYONE should know about personal finance. I didn't use it much in class, in fact I use it more out of class than I ever did in class. Worth your money.
on May 10, 2009
I read the review on this book and thought that buying it but actually be worth the $100 price, but as I went through it I realized this was created for someone who just opened their checking account and has no clue has to manage regular finances such as adding and subtracting.
on February 5, 2007
Professor Keown has written an excellent overview of the personal finance issues and topics that impact our lives. This is a thoroughly readable text covering a wide range of topics including financial planning, cash and money management, insurance, investments and tax-related subjects. The author skillfully combines theory and practical application to educate the reader in a meaningful way. Highly recommended as a resource to increase your financial literacy quotient.
on February 9, 2009
This book is well written, well illustrated, and well designed overall. The workbook greatly aids in applying the topics learned through out the chapters.
on June 29, 2010
The book arrived quickly and the condition was almost pristine--no marks, torn or dog-eared pages, binding intact. Almost new condition and was quickly delivered. Would go to this vender again.
on February 28, 2009
This product was just as advertised and the shipping was quick. I would definitely do business with this seller again. A++++
on March 10, 2007
I boutht this book as required text book for my personal finance class. The book is very informative, and is written in a way that even a beginner in the relm of finance would understand.