Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 1, 1999
I can't say enough about this beautifully written book. I't is perhaps the most honest and generous book I have ever read. David's story is compelling and extremely inspirational. His story has made a very large impact on my life. It's been a number of years since I read the book yet I still refer to it on occasion. Don't be misled by the title and think that only those with severe mental health problems can benefeit from the book. I feel that people from many backgrounds and differing levels of emotional and physical well being can create great benefiets for themselves with the help of this book. This is a book for those who want to take full responsibility for their health, who are not afraid to look honestly at there lives and who beleive that what they do in the present helps create their future.
If you do decide to read this book remember to be patient and take your time in the reclaiming of your health. Also please allow your self to make some (many?) mistakes. I wish to thank David for creating this gift to anyone who wishes to feel heathier, happier and to feel gratefull to be alive.
on January 3, 2004
This book was hard to find since it is now out of print, but I can understand why. It is really grerat. It is the story of real courage and triumph over mental illness. Most people with schizophrenia are told that they will live with it for the rest of their lives. They are told that there is "no kown cause and no known cure." The authors of this book show us that there IS a cause and that it CAN be cured. Thank you, David and Charlotte, thank you!
on June 1, 1999
on January 3, 2004
This book was hard to find since it is now out of print, but I can understand why. It is really grerat. It is the story of real courage and triumph over mental illness. Most people with schizophrenia are told that they will live with it for the rest of their lives. They are told that there is "no kown cause and no known cure." The authors of this book show us that there IS a cuase and that it CAN be cured. Thank you, David and Charlotte, thank you!
on January 17, 2015
Good book with good information.