Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
There is a tea strainer that comes with the tea pot. The strainer doesn't have a handle so it is not convenient to remove the tea strainer after steeping since it fits into a groove along the top where the tea pot lid fits snugly.
Feb 5, 2014 by Marilu
votes
Yes you can. I put the teapot and lid in the microwave and dishwasher. The metal basket insert cannot go in the microwave, but can go in the dishwasher.
Jun 8, 2013 by morningchild
votes
No, I wouldn't put the pot directly on the burner of any stove. It's ceramic and doesn't have any marking on the bottom (well, mine doesn't at least) that indicates that it's safe to put it on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Oct 16, 2012 by Andrea Brooks
votes
Is it lead-free? Jan 17, 2014
I do not know as I have no personal way to test it, but if it is sold in the USA as a food prep item, by law, it has to be. You would be better off contacting the manufacturer about that question.
Jan 17, 2014 by ShadowL
votes
I ordered two and both were identical/white
Mar 22, 2013 by J. C. Long
votes
Yes, the cover fits over the tea strainer.
May 2, 2013 by mamadedogs
votes
No - The only strainer is the one that holds the tea. A spout strainer would be nice because sometimes if you are at the bottom of the pot, leaves go into your mug from tilting the pot.
Apr 9, 2013 by L. Smyth
votes
Yes, it is. In the same color as the exterior.
25 days ago by Mark D
votes
I have not done that, I pour hot water into mine, cover and let it steep. But, I believe that you could use a teapot warmer without any trouble.
Jan 31, 2014 by Kim Parker
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers