Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 20, 2011
First thing when you open this book, is a two page chart outlining all of the personality theories. Now that is what I like to see!
on August 17, 2014
Well I was so pleased when I received this book. It is totally amazing. I loved the outline of the theories of personalities that appear when I opened the book and saw another outline when I closed the book. What a great quick reference!! Very well done. I am very pleased with the contents of the book. It certainly is well written and covers the material I will need for my college class Theories of Personality. Great book!!
on July 27, 2013
This book is in perfect condition, and I have learned a lesson that I will not have any of my school books delivered in an inexpensive manner to save money. This was my fault, I should have paid to have it delivered in 2 days.
Thank you for the book.
on August 14, 2013
Your product came well before the delivery due date. The textbook came in very good condition as promised as I looked it over carefully. I would recommend you to anyone else when it comes to purchasing a product you have to offer. As I am taking classes online, I now have the peace of mind that I am now ready to take my next course soon enough. Again, thanks for you quick service and the acceptable condition my textbook came to me in!
on October 11, 2014
Assigned textbook for PSY 315 at Arizona State. Interesting to read with lots of fun anecdotal side notes. This will be a textbook I hang on to.
on October 2, 2013
I find this text book the easiest to read and most comprehensible of all the psychology materials I've read. It keeps me interested in learning more about psychology
on April 28, 2014
AWESOME BOOK!!! THIS IS A REAL EYE-OPENER!!! FRIEDMAN'S PERSONALITY BOOK SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING FOR ALL PSYCH STUDENTS!!! THANKS AMAZON!!!
on September 4, 2013
Through reading this book I learned how family history, the time of day you was born, the environment you live in and other factors, has a lot to do with one's personality. This book should be read by those in the medical, mental health, education and other fields. This is to better understand why people in part do what they do because the are who the are.
on July 1, 2015
Arrived on time, but this textbook was used much more than the discription stated. very poor condition. not pleased with the product, especially for what i paid.
on February 9, 2013
It is nice for references, but some of the information is not clearly explained. It could have used a little more clarification in some areas.