Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on March 9, 2012
I bought this because it looked so cute online and when we received it, it looked even cuter in person! I love it so much and can't wait for our daughter to arrive in May so she can give it a try. The quality is impressive and much better than most other pacifiers I have seen. Plus you have to admit that it is so much cuter than anything you can buy at Walmart...which is ALL we have around here. I know no other mothers here will have this pacifier which keeps pacifiers from getting mixed up with other babies. I recommend it and other pacifiers made by Personalized Pacifiers! Also, If you go to their website, you can special order one with your babies name on it. :-)
on March 18, 2010
I purchased this pacifier for my new granddaughter and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and "cuteness". It feels well made and is much better looking in person then in the photo. I will most likely be buying more so we always have one on hand for our little princess.
on November 6, 2012
this is my daughters favorite! We may need to order more in case we ever lose it! Adorable and the perfect size for a newborn.
review image
on January 18, 2014
I got this more for my daughter than HER daughter, because I knew she'd love it. I babysit my granddaughter, and this is the only pacifier she has used since I gave it to her at Christmas. So it is cute and Baby likes it, too.
on January 30, 2014
Light pink, glitter and princess...what more could a baby girl ask for?? Product was delivered quickly and I had no issues. Its not a newborn paci though so we'll wait and give it to her when she's a little older.
on February 12, 2014
This is fairly practical. Not too top heavy so that your baby will actually use this as a purposeful pacifier when out and about. Many complements, and great as a gift.
on December 12, 2013
its cute! its not exactly the same color as shown in the picture its a little darker for some reason it looks lavender to me on the picture but its actually very pink and cute!
on March 19, 2011
I got this for my new little niece along with little rubber duckies wearing princess crowns and a sign that read "Child of a King". Got huge Oooohs and Ahhhhhs at the baby shower. This was just perfect.
on February 15, 2014
Those pacifiers are amazing ,
I have been buying them for all kid who I know.
Highly recommend,
on September 17, 2011
got this pacifier for my first granddaughter i luv the fact that it says princess on it so very happy with it

See 1 answered question