Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 4, 2012
Exactly as I expected, and exactly as described. I am absolutely in love with them. Our wedding has actually been postponed, so I plan on ordering MORE in the near future. Super fast shipping and friendly service. And to the people saying..."they are just labels..." what did you expect for $8? It will cost you more than that just to buy the labels in a store and this is all done for you. WAY worth the time and headache of printing them yourself and trying to get it all perfect. Fabulous added touch to any wedding favor or table decor. Everyone I have shown them to has fallen in love. I have 3 close friends getting married this year and I have recommended them to all!
on August 19, 2011
I ordered these stickers for my wedding and love them! Great quality and the seller is such a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommend! A great way to add a little extra touch for the wedding day and even the bachlorette!
on October 8, 2015
These are adorable and the seller was prompt in emailing me about the personalization, they were very kind and as well. A pleasant experience and I think these will be so great in the favor bags at my wedding.

I don't know why some people were confused as I was quite clear on it right away, but yes it is just the stickers and not the candy. I'm going to be buying the Hershey Nuggets in bulk at my local Winco to go with these.
on April 5, 2013
The price is perfect and the quality is good! These will look great on our Candy bar at our wedding reception! Almost too pretty to unwrap the candy!! We are having a double wedding, so we got some with our name and some with my son & his fiance's names. They print and mail these really fast!!
on May 31, 2012
This product came to me fast, very fast. I kept wondering how could they personalize so quickly. Answered that question when I opened the envelope. it was just regular labels, I mean really regular labels. I felt cheated but I got over it,hopefully it won't look so bad on the candy. I only ordered because the reviews were like "they look so elegant" they don't just labels, you can print labels yourself. I do thank them for their labor and fast delivery. With shipping it was priced too high for the quality. It's not worth no more than 10 bucks including shipping i my opinion. it's not what I expected but hopefully it'll do the trick come July 21, 2012.
on April 10, 2012
Im excited and cant wait to use my monogrammed stickers at my wedding! this item arrived very quickly and was exactly as described, also great communication with the seller a pleasure to do business with!!
on January 2, 2012
I loved the personalized wedding candy wrappers. It added an elegant, inexpensive touch to our reception. I put 4-5 pieces of candy in tulle bags with drawstrings. They arrived fairly quickly and it was fun & easy to adhere to the candy.
on July 8, 2013
Purchase these for a gift and they loved how the candy was personalized. They are on sticky labels, just peel and stick. Super Easy and looks great.
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2013
I was hesitant to buy these because I wanted them for a same sex wedding, not a traditional male/female wedding. Some sellers can be bigoted and homophobic. But I finally decided to try it. I emailed the company immediately after placing the order with my information. They emailed me back quickly to confirm the date, which I had mistakenly put down as 2013 instead of 2014. I corrected it right away. The company was a delight to deal with, and we received our labels today. The quality is excellent, and the labels are beautiful. Yes, they are just paper, but that takes nothing away from their elegance. I am very pleased! And the price is outstanding, too!
on April 6, 2012
They are black and white/greyscale, but they give a personal touch to the candies. I love the way our names look with the monogram letter in the middle, and the phrase we chose for our invitations fit very nicely on one side of the candy, with the other side showing the date of our wedding. Very inexpensive classy touch!