Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 26, 2013
These cufflinks are very well made; top quality product. The initials stand out on the shirt. Have a bright and shiny look to them. They are sturdy and attractive. Product was delivered on time and packaged well to prevent damage.
on February 8, 2014
We bought these for our groomsmen's cufflinks at our wedding. They all loved them! They are larger than other cufflinks, like the other reviews said but what is the point in buying personalized cufflinks if people can't see them. They were maybe 3/4 in tall and came in a nice clear "display box". It made it really easy to "display" them to the guys the morning of :) The only reason they're getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because I get prime tracking on my cell phone, and it kept telling my letter "c", when I ordered the letter "k". So i had to call amazon (as this is where it ships out of) to make sure they did in fact ship the correct item -which they did, it was a typo in the messages but when ordering something like this for an event like this, it's a little nerve racking thinking you think they could be sending you the wrong initial! But overall, the cufflinks are beautiful, not cheap looking AT ALL and I love them as did the guys! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
on January 9, 2014
My fiance and I purchased these as groomsmen gifts for all the guys in our wedding party. We got each of them the initial of their first name. The ordered them December 29th and the estimated delivery date was between January 23rd and February 10th (Whaaattt??!) but we received them via USPS on January 6th. They came in nice little black velvet bags which were perfect so we don't have to wrap them. They have a nice solid weight to them and were in a plastic bag inside the black velvet bag so they weren't scratched. Very cool and I would definitely order more.
on March 20, 2016
Love them, got them for my husband and he loves the little custom attention on his shirts. These are the perfect size and come with a little baggy to carry and store them. Great to through in with the tie and anything else for carry. Recommend it for your special someone or bachelorette gifts!
on October 6, 2014
Ordered the cufflinks for my son for Homecoming. They were really nice. Pretty big, didn't expect them to be as big as they were but they were nice. He liked them and they complimented his outfit nicely. He ended up losing one that night, so now he only has one so I am glad they were reasonably priced.
on September 11, 2013
I thought the cufflinks might be small or too big. But they were a perfect size and my husband adores them. They do not look cheap; they look quality. Thanks for a great product.
on January 27, 2014
I ordered several sets of these as gifts for my groomsmen for my wedding to wear with their tux's. Overall I was pretty happy with them. Fit and finish was good.

The only thing I would say is, I ordered several different letters and they weren't all the same exact size. They varied a little bit. Not much, but something to consider.
on March 5, 2015
Decent quality, letters could stand to be made a bit more durable, as I had to bend both cufflinks to make them straight. Not exactly how I want to spend the first few minutes after receiving a new purchase...
on September 4, 2014
I'm the type who likes to standout in the crowd, instead of blending in, and these personalized cufflinks is a good way to start. At times it's the small things that separate you from everyone else. I definitely recommend this item.
on June 12, 2014
Since there are so many names that cover all 26 letters of the alphabet Initial Cufflinks are hard to find, Other people (men and women) look at them in amazement and I am sure they want to know where I got them but they are to proud to ask if they did I would quickly tell them amazon.com and search Initial Cufflink I wouldn't be surprised if you even have them in gold.

See 1 answered question