4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cufflinks
I thought the cufflinks might be small or too big. But they were a perfect size and my husband adores them. They do not look cheap; they look quality. Thanks for a great product.
Published 17 months ago by Aaeshah Luton

1.0 out of 5 stars Details matter - wrong letter
I ordered the letter T and received the Letter M. I double-checked the order when the wrong letter was delivered, but as you can see by the title of the cufflinks "Personalized Silver Initial Cufflinks - Letter T" - I did order a T. This obviously makes a difference for something like this!
Published 14 months ago by tonya matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cufflinks, September 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and worth the price, January 9, 2014
My fiance and I purchased these as groomsmen gifts for all the guys in our wedding party. We got each of them the initial of their first name. The ordered them December 29th and the estimated delivery date was between January 23rd and February 10th (Whaaattt??!) but we received them via USPS on January 6th. They came in nice little black velvet bags which were perfect so we don't have to wrap them. They have a nice solid weight to them and were in a plastic bag inside the black velvet bag so they weren't scratched. Very cool and I would definitely order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, December 6, 2012
Very elegant looking cuff links. Look real sharp on.
Fast shipper. Would definitely recommend. Cuff links
are bigger and nicer than the pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, June 26, 2013
These cufflinks are very well made; top quality product. The initials stand out on the shirt. Have a bright and shiny look to them. They are sturdy and attractive. Product was delivered on time and packaged well to prevent damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Cufflinks, April 30, 2014
Just as described, when there are links out there with prices above $50 a set this purchase was well worth the money. I will definitely buy from again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alignment not entirely as described, otherwise god, April 30, 2014
The cuff links are mostly as expected, but are aligned with the side of the cuff like a monogram would look instead of the folded part of the cuff that I was expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived as expected on time, April 30, 2014
I got matching "H" cuffs. they we identical and blemish free. hinge is smooth and tight to keep cuff in place. very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Bride!, February 8, 2014
We bought these for our groomsmen's cufflinks at our wedding. They all loved them! They are larger than other cufflinks, like the other reviews said but what is the point in buying personalized cufflinks if people can't see them. They were maybe 3/4 in tall and came in a nice clear "display box". It made it really easy to "display" them to the guys the morning of :) The only reason they're getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because I get prime tracking on my cell phone, and it kept telling my letter "c", when I ordered the letter "k". So i had to call amazon (as this is where it ships out of) to make sure they did in fact ship the correct item -which they did, it was a typo in the messages but when ordering something like this for an event like this, it's a little nerve racking thinking you think they could be sending you the wrong initial! But overall, the cufflinks are beautiful, not cheap looking AT ALL and I love them as did the guys! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Details matter - wrong letter, December 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not created equal, April 25, 2013
I tried to be clever, and ordered two different letters (A and H) so that I could make a sort of cuff-link monogram for myself.

Sadly, while the individual cuff links are fine, and they are the same within a pair, the pairs are not proportional. So while the 3/4" by 3/4" letter H is big, the same sized letter 'A' appears small next to the 'H'.

So: great when taken as a pair, but be careful if you try to mix and match.

Personalized Silver Initial Cufflinks - Letter M