4.0 out of 5 stars A Big Help!
This textbook was so valuable in my course on Access and other MS programs. It took each function or task step by step so that I never got lost. It was easy to refer to when I had a specific question. Most of all, though, I have retained the information and was able to get an A in this course, even though Access is no walk in the park!
Published on August 26, 2009 by Lauren M. Moriarty

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Book
Published on October 31, 2009 by ebiz review

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Book, October 31, 2009
New Perspectives book was awful. Lots of information but only a few examples in every aspect of the tutorial. The question at the end of the lesson sometimes did not relate to the material learned. For instance in one question it was asked to use a space(syntax) but how to apply it in was no where in the tutorial. Another example asked to use the (all) with syntax (same problem}Very vague examples . this book could be and needs to be split into two books with better definition and explanation . I have recommened to my present college not to use any more. I think the authors need to recognize that thier experts but, everyone elese is not!! Your A Student!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Big Help!, August 26, 2009
This review is from: New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Access 2007, Brief (New Perspectives (Thomson Course Technology)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know that I loved reading it, October 29, 2014
Book was helpful for my college class on Excel. I don't know that I loved reading it, but it definitely taught me what I needed to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 7, 2014
If you follow the book, you'll become a master at Access 2007.

5.0 out of 5 stars Access 2007, December 24, 2010
I am upgrading from Office 2003 to 2007 and this is a great book for that purpose. I realize that a newer version is out called Office 2010, but this is the version that I need for my classes that I am taking. I do not think that 2010 is that much different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Access, Brief (NP), April 2, 2011
It wasn't what I was looking for. I didn't see where it said Brief. I needed all chapters. Speedy delivery. Good Shape. I think I bought this thru Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Instruction!, April 17, 2011
It totally breaks down each step. The only problem I have encountered is, I have 2010 Access. There are a few differences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 28, 2010
Book arrived before said delivery date was in great condition. I would recommend this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned this item, but I didn't get any information from the seller., September 21, 2010
I returned his item one weeks ago, but so far I did not get any imformation from the seller. Before that, I sent email to the seller because of cancelling it, but also the seller didn't give me any information.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripp-Off, November 19, 2009
I purchased a book from this seller, emailed 2 days later since my friend gave me the same book for free, the seller claimed they had shipped the book, 10 days later i still hadnt received it, when i recived it, I immediately shipped it back under registered mail, dint even open the package, well i requested to get my full refund and they only refunded half the amount, stating that they got amazon fee, shipping and all this other fees, well, this wasnt my first time returning a book on Amazon and i got my full refund, I would not reccomend anyone to this seller, such a rip off!!!!

$85.95 $62.58