Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 7, 2008
This book is an excellent source on the perspective of personality theories. It covers all aspects of personality in a manner that is easy to follow while still being thorough. I would suggest that any student that is studying personality theories using this book consider taking a course in abnormal psychology. The two courses together compliment each other.
on January 24, 2012
I purchased this text as a requirement for a distance education course I was taking. I was really excited about the topic, and looking forward to the course. Unfortunately, the text was terribly dull and dry, with hardly any examples. The authors made no attempt to bring the material alive with examples of the subject matter. It was excruciatingly slow to read, and at times I had to physically stand up to avoid being put to sleep while doing the required reading. I would not recommend this text.
on August 24, 2008
I purchased this book for a class I was taking and found that I enjoyed it a lot. The subject of personality is a wide one, but I found this book to explain the subject well and it was easy to read, which is a plus with textbooks. It's a little large, size wise, but other than that, I think its a great book.
on September 23, 2014
This book is such an easy read and helps you to truly understand the psychology of personality and all of the aspects that go along with it. I truly like this author and style of writing and also I like the book. I am so glad that my professor knows what is good and what we should use to help us learn.
on January 5, 2014
Ordered this for school to save money on books. It was in good condition and I didn't have any issues with it. Not much more to say that that
on December 13, 2013
Back was broken somewhat and with use it became worse. Didn't know this when I got it so wondering if when I return it I will be charged
on February 4, 2014
I had to buy this book as a requirement for my graduate program. It was ok... If you are required to purchase it, purchase a used one
on September 2, 2014
interesting book for a scholar book this was really captivating
on March 6, 2015
Condition exactly how it said online
on June 1, 2015