5.0 out of 5 stars Baci
I love Baci. I tried them on a trip to Italy a few years and I love the contrast of the crunchy hazelnut with the softness of the chocolate. They arrived in perfect condition.
Published on November 29, 2010 by Ameliad

2.0 out of 5 stars Stale
I've ordered these elsewhere before and they were wonderful. These however were stale to the point the chocolate had a white haze.
Published on April 24, 2011 by jimbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Baci, November 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite, April 12, 2008
This review is from: Perugina Baci Finest Italian Chocolates 14.1 oz, 28 pieces (Grocery)
Perugina's Baci are my number 1 favorite candy. Quality, creamy chocolate, delicate flavors - a very special treat. I could eat the entire boxful in one sitting, but so far have managed to restrain that urge!

5.0 out of 5 stars best advice for the single guy...., January 20, 2008
do you have a woman who wants chocolates and poetry? these are perfect sweet confections with time tested words of love. you can't go wrong here.

no man ever endeared me to these. i found out about these luscious little treats on my own. in fact they have inspired a quest. in fourteen years, i have not been able to find the work by a.c. swinburne that contained the passage in my first baci. it read "hide me inside you where the sweetest things are kept, between the roots of roses and spices."

please end my suffering if you know the answer. i shall continue my quest poring through swinburne's catalog while i sustain myself with bacis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazelnut lover, November 6, 2011
Italian hazelnut kiss. Best ever chocolate - a little bite of heaven and always fresh. You cannot go wrong with Perugina Italian candies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Italian kisses - need I say more?, September 24, 2007
My family has been in love with Baci's ever since we lived in Europe. When my daughters were small they coined the term "Baci Pill" for whenever they were hurt or not feeling well. They are a wonderful treat, after a meal with espresso or cappuccino. Pop the entire Baci in your mouth and experience the famous Perugina chocolate and then the still crunchy hazelnut center. The Italians do everything with class and this beats a Hershey's Kiss any day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 7, 2010
I am waiting impatiently to get my email notice on availability of this product. For many years, Perugina chocolates have been an extra special Christmas gift for my husband. The quality is amazing for those who truly want to nibble and experience the slow melt and exquisite flavors of this fine Italian chocolate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stale, April 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chocolates, February 10, 2013
Two chocolates come in the box and they are great for giving to colleagues as a thank you for helping you out. Have not found anyone who has not liked these chocolates

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chocolate!, January 18, 2013
It's one of the best chocolates I have tried, love the size, used them instead of bows for presents! Great shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these chocolates, February 10, 2013
These chocolates are great. Never found anyone who did not like them. The hazelnut in the chocolate tastes really good.