Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Liver Bits Treats for Dogs (4 oz)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 8, 2015
These are like crack to my dog. He'll do any trick he can think of as soon as he knows I have some in my hand. However, the pieces are much too big to be used as training treats. I cut them into smaller pieces, but they are pretty brittle, so I ended up with both pieces and unusable crumbs/dust. Also, note that 4oz doesn't sound like much, but keep in mind that all moisture is removed from these, so each treat weighs almost nothing. The container shown is about 2/3 full and is about the size of a roll of toilet paper for size reference.
on September 3, 2011
The value of these treats is quite good & they smell exactly like chopped liver or pate. The pieces are on the larger side, so I break them up into smaller bits for my 5-lb puppy, but they still take awhile for her to chew them up so they're not good for training like I'd hoped. If she was a bigger dog, I suspect I'd be giving the full 5 stars
on March 14, 2015
Our dog absolutely loves these Liver Bits!!! they are small, and easy to give as either a "training treat" or a "regular treat" without overdoing how much you are giving your dog. Great treats!
on April 13, 2016
My dog was completely uninterested. I bought these for clicker training and had to find something else. She was totally uninterested. I even tried to salvage them by covering them in peanutbutter as just a treat and she'd lick off the peanut butter and leave the liver bits.
on June 14, 2012
First - these are some very nice, high-quality freeze-dried liver treats. Both of our dogs love them.

They're great training treats for several reasons:
1) Freeze-dried so they're not messy
2) Dogs think they're incredibly yummy (I haven't tried them myself...)
3) Because they're yummy, they're motivational
4) They come in nice small-sized chunks

They're not perfect treats for other purposes. For example, you can't use these to hide a pill inside to get medication into your furry friend - you need soft treats to do that. If your dog is extremely scent-motivated, I'm not sure how well these would work since I don't detect any strong scent or odor from them - but the dogs love the taste!

We got these for free with a medication order, and we really like them. I'd definitely have paid the asking price, so if you're considering this purchase, go ahead. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
on May 30, 2012
And they aren't made in China, so I have a high degree of comfort, they are a high quality treat.
on December 2, 2014
Dog loves these little treats. Easy to give, not messy, and perfect size that they can be given multiple times a day without adding too many calories. The bites are about the size of an ounce of cheese.
on September 25, 2013
Got these for free with another order and my doggie LOVES them. When I shake the container he comes running! They are somewhat stinky, almost a stale smell, but most dog treats have some sort of odor. I love that these are real liver, just a simple all natural treat.
on March 2, 2013
I got a sample of these freeze dried liver bits with an order through another website. I liked them so much, I ordered more (they were cheaper on Amazon). Most treats dry out after a day, but these are already dried so I can leave them out and they don't get gross. And the dog loves them!!
on December 15, 2012
Can't say I purchased this for our dogs because it came as a freebe with a purchase here on Amazon. I brought it to the local animal shelter and have to say that they were very appreciative since they used it for training and the dogs excitedly expressed their approval of the product. Can't ask for a more glowing review.

See 1 answered question