1,487 Reviews
 (1,174)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. STUFF. EVER.
We adopted a cat a few weeks ago and about a week in she peed on the couch. Anyone with a cat knows how horrible cat pee can be. I did what I could to clean it, soaked up as much as I could then I Fabreezed the heck out of it. It didn't matter, my living room still smelled like a litter box.

I asked around online about what I could use and got lots of answers...
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell
I love this product for the smell. It really helps cover up our little Yorkie's smell, but as far as eliminating the stain it doesn't do. It definitely eliminates the odor and I use it all the time, because it smells like professional carpet cleaner came in.
Published 4 months ago by A. GLASS

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. STUFF. EVER., November 20, 2013
This review is from: Pet Odor Eliminator & Pet Urine Cleaner: Professional Strength Enzyme Cleaner - More Powerful Than Natures Miracle Urine Destroyer - Best Odor Eliminator - Cat Urine Odor Remover and Dog Urine Remover- Pet Stain Remover - Best Urine Neutralizer Pets Supplies - Carpet Cleaner Pet Urine Smell Remover - Home and Automotive Upholstery Cleaner - Urine Gone Permanently - Eliminate Dogs & Cats Odor - GUARANTEED to Get Urine Off and Leave Zero Odor and Stink Free - Great Pet Deodorizer to Remove Odors Out of Small Animal Cages - Various Sizes (32 oz) (Home)

I asked around online about what I could use and got lots of answers like "burn the couch" "buy a new one," stuff like that, because seriously, cat pee is about impossible to get out. I decided to check out Amazon amd saw that Rocco & Roxie's had the best reviews, it was a little pricier than other products, but cheaper than buying a new couch so I decided to give it a go.

I think I used it within 5 minutes of getting it in my house. I followed the directions, I did it twice because it was so bad I wanted to be sure. It's been a week now and the smell hasn't come back. I even got it wet when I used an upholstery cleaner on it tonight and the smell still didn't creep back up. Seriously, you can't even tell the cat ever peed on it.

The company is pretty awesome too. They sent two emails, one with information about the product and a thank you, and the second with very detailed instructions and info about their money back guarantee.

I am so happy that I was able to leave a positive review, and that I didn't have to get a new couch :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunned! I've tried it all, spent tons of money and this is my new go-to!, October 5, 2013
A. Pinner (Southeast USA) - See all my reviews
UPDATE: Dec 20, 2014... my beloved cat, in her effort to tell me how much she wanted to go outside right that MOMENT, spilled a glass of RED WINE on beige carpet around 3AM. I didn't realize this until waking, and found that it was soaked into the carpet...and some had started to dry. Of course, company is coming... classic panic moment... sounds so cliche but this is the truth (it IS the Saturday before Christmas)... soaked it with Rocco and *poof!* now I am only left with a wet, clean-smelling spot to let dry while I wait for my friends to arrive. This stuff CONTINUES to amaze me. I am so glad they have it in gallon size...I LOVE IT.

I have tried everything on old and new pet stains... ranging from previous renters leaving their dogs inside to witnessing my elderly epileptic not hold her bladder.

I have tried enzymatic cleaners (Nature's miracle/Simple Solution/OUT/Bio-Kleen)... industrial cleaners (Odoban)... the originals (Resolve)... and while I do have my favorites among those, none really worked so fully and so safely as Rocco. I am absolutely stunned. This stuff couldn't work better for my needs.

There was a mystery stain that showed up in an extra bedroom that looked so questionable I didn't even want to stick my nose in it... (I have 3 adult dogs, 1 puppy and 1 cat). I sprayed some Rocco on the spot, left it and forgot about it. The next morning I went in and it was COMPLETELY gone.
I have sprayed it on dried vomit stain... gone. I have sprayed it on old, dried urine...fresh. It is amazing!

The instructions say to dilute the spot with water and blot up repeatedly... I understand this will allow you to use less Rocco and facilitate Rocco to get deeper into the carpet via the dampness. However, I am lazy and short of time... so I like simply spraying it on the spot... it takes more to do it my way, but it works all the same. It is almost too good to be true.

It does flare up my asthma WHILE I spray it, but only because I am kneeling over the area and spraying a lot of volume. If I spray less or simply walk away for a few minutes it is fine. No need for hours of ventilation like Odoban or other stronger products....literally just a few minutes.

AMAZON! Please add this to your SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE!!! PLEASE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Three cats, two people and THE couch, June 20, 2014
So let me tell you why I bought this product.

My partner and I moved across country. Through the powers of Craig's list, we were able to sell all our furniture which helped a lot with moving cost. We took a few possessions, including our three cats, in a small car and drove 2,000 miles. The downside? We had no furniture when we arrived....except for THE couch.

We found this incredible mid century couch and the seller held it for us until we arrived. The couch was so cool, funky, and a pain in the butt to haul up three flights of stairs. Either way, it made it, we loved it and had ONE place to sit until we bought the rest of our furniture.

Based on the product, you can probably see where I'm going with this. After our first night...sleeping on the floor...we wake up to a rancid smell. I checked the litter box and changed it. Still the smell lingered. So we go on a hunt to find the mess and the culprit. All the cats refused to make eye contact and were trying to act all innocent. Since it was the only piece of furniture in the place, we were able to located the spot quite easily.

Right there, in the perfect spot to hit all four cushions, was a MASSIVE amount of urine. It was so much that I actually considered that it could have been my boyfriend. It was horrible... my couch...the one I fell in love with was destroyed. He told me that I would have to throw it out. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Childishly, I cried and cried...and cried.

Those damn cats! I was livid that I'd have to get rid of the awesome sofa I just purchased. Then he went online and found this product and told me there may be hope. We ordered three bottles of Rocco and Roxie, and had it shipped ASAP. We were both very impressed with the speedy delivery. As soon as it came I went to work. I stripped the couch and followed the directions as per the emailed instructions. We ended up only needing one bottle.

I write this review whilst sitting on that very couch. It smells even better than when purchased and it survived its own apocalypse! I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and have already recommended it to family!

Although we have been able to furnish the rest of our apartment, that couch is still my favorite piece! My retro sofa is a survivor and that is thanks to Rocco and Roxie. This product and family owned company are efficient, genuine and effective! If you need some magic in a bottle, this is what you're looking for! 😺😸😸

TLDR; Whizzard cats piss on awesome couch, bought Rocco and Roxie, couch lives on, excellent product and company 👍👍

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally....a product that actually works, July 19, 2013
Ashley Y. (Chillicothe, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I have an English Bulldog so of course she is stubborn and old on top of that. She has accidents sometimes because she can't hold it like she used to. I also think she does it sometimes because she has a bad attitude. I have tried every product I could find to try and get urine smells out of the carpet. I tried the Woolite version, scrubbing with Dawn dish soap, expensive special pet formulas from expensive pet stores, and I even made my own concoction with carpet cleaner for pets. Nothing seemed to really get the smell out. There was always a hint of it there in the carpet where she went. I have to shampoo my carpets several times a year, but sometimes that seems to only bring the urine smell out in force. I found this here amazon and thought I would give it a try. I tried it on a recent spot that she made because she was apparently mad at me for something. I about cried when after it spot was all dried up, I didn't smell anything but a hint of the smell of the spray. Then I went all crazy and started spraying in the places that I knew were her go to spots that still had the escence of urine smell. This time a tear actually did roll down my cheeks because the smell was gone. I finally found my holy grail to get rid of pee smells. The only reason for 4 stars is the scent of the spray is nothing fantastic and could use some work, but that it my only complaint.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell, September 29, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and Discoloring, October 6, 2014
Empress (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This product recommends that you rinse the stain several times and blot up the water before you use the product. I decided to buy a used micro wet/dry vac for that purpose rather than use all the towels in the house. I rinsed the stain twice and then used the product. There is a strong but fairly pleasant smell to the product that lingers for days after use. I intended to vacuum up the product as recommended but I couldn't get anything up but foam. I do believe the odor is gone, however, there is a darkening of the rug where I used the product, which is extremely disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars PET ODORS DRIVING YOU CRAZY AND EMBARASSING YOU? This stuff is the BEST SOLUTION, EVER!, December 3, 2013
I do love cats, but the, uh, odor....Not so much. Tried pretty much every spray and powder and candle available in retail stores and online trying to mitigate the stink with less than acceptable results. Found Rocco & Roxie's Stain & Odor Eliminator on Amazon, ordered it, and am totally thrilled.

Not only does it destroy the odors, but it also does NOT leave some flowery or peculiar sweet smell behind...it just smells clean. Wow! Amazing to be sure. Fortunately, I ordered two bottles...hmmm...wonder if I could order a case?

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocco & Roxie rocks, November 12, 2013
After much frustration of finding a product that really works to remove cat urine and the lingering horrible odor, I found it with Rocco & Roxie. I read the other positive reviews and decided to try it myself, I'm so happy with this product and will only order from this company from now on. Thank you Amazon for the amazing free 2 day shipping and always packaged so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got rid of recurring odor!, January 4, 2014
We have 3 cats, and they have created a recurring odor at the bottom of our carpeted stairs. I have used Febreze, Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover, Complete for Cats Stain & Odor Remover, and various other products. The odor has always returned. It has been 12 days now, and we are still in good shape after using Rocco & Roxie. I did give the area another spritz with the Rocco & Roxie after about a week, because I thought the odor might be coming back and we have holiday visitors. Since then...it has been AOK.

Rocco & Roxie sent specific instructions on how to use the product, and I followed them very carefully. They recommended saturating the area with water first, and blotting or vacuuming the water out. THEN apply the Rocco product, leave it in for 10 minutes, and blot or vacuum again. I saturated several entire steps. I vacuumed it all out with my BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Carpet Cleaner, which is another product I have used happily for years. That's much easier than blotting.

Regarding the smell of the Rocco product, I'm not a big fan of it. It reminds me of the deodorizers in public restrooms. But, as another reviewer said, it's a lot better than cat urine! The product smell faded away in a couple of days, as the carpet got good and dry.

Regarding the efficacy of stain removal: Our area that smelled so bad was a dark carpet, so we can't see the stains. We have a light-colored area rug where the cats sometimes leave unhappy surprises for us, too. Because we don't use that room regularly, the stains have dried by the time we discover them. My little Bissell is pretty good for getting stains out. (Better than the professional cleaners who took the rug to their shop, charged a small fortune, and still didn't get out the stains.) I tried the Rocco on an old stain that had not come out when I used Nature's Miracle. Nature's Miracle had lightened the stain, but it was still quite visible. I intentionally only cleaned part of the area so that I could compare. The Rocco & Roxie did not entirely remove the stain either, but it is much less noticeable now.

I will buy this product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars The product itself does not eliminate odors only masks them with a barn sickening sweet, August 12, 2014
chrystalie Bruso (FISHKILL, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
The fragrance is dreadful and gagging. The product itself does not eliminate odors only masks them with a barn sickening sweet smell