Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pet Parade No-Tangle Dual Dog Leash, Double Dog Leash Coupler for 2 Dogs, for Big Dogs
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Brown|Size: Medium|Change

on September 26, 2014
I love Amazon and always go by reviews so I figured this would be a great idea for my two dogs. My dogs weigh 120 pounds at the most together. Last weighed one who's now 5 months old was a little over 40 pounds and my other that's a year old was 65 pounds. This is rated for 500 pounds, hardly. This leash worked for one walk and not what I would recommend if you have strong dogs. Thankfully I'm a "big and strong" Man because my fiancee wouldn't have been able to walk them for long on this leash. This leash does a rather good job of not tangling but it still did tangle up a little bit, somehow. It started to wrap together with the two leashes off of the handle/leash but I was able to see it and unwind it.

So, the second day I tried to use it, I walked out my front door and was literally locking the door. The handle/leash part broke off of the metal link that has the two for the dogs. The dogs were connected together still but they ran into the street and thankfully the car coming was going slow enough to stop in time or I would possibly be mourning the loss of one or both dogs. I would not recommend this for strong dogs, but for toy size dogs it probably does the job.

My year old dog is half English Pointer and half pit bull, my 5 month old is a Sheprador (half Labrador, half German shepherd). My dogs are like my kids, as I'm sure they are many if not all of yours. I am posting this honest review because I don't want anybody to possibly lose a dog or two. The delivery was on time and the price is cheap but this leash for whatever reason was only good for one use for me. Maybe I had a defected leash but I don't want to find out neither. My dogs being alive is more important to me than the $15 or whatever money I spent for this. I'm not somebody that makes it a habit to leave bad reviews and have been using Amazon prime for years.
99 comments|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2014
I tried to walk my two dogs with this leash. One is 58 pounds and the other is 42. It broke the first time I used it. The build quality is very poor. Do not trust this leash.
on March 18, 2015
This product is terrible for strong, large dogs. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT FOR DOGS OVER 60lb!!!

I literally took it out of the package today, walked my dogs one 40# and one 60#. Was walking a total of 25 min when the larger dog went to sniff a dead frog on the road the leash snapped!! My dog ran into the street and was clipped by a car, thankfully no damage to either the dog or the car but I am in awe of the crappy quality of the leash ESPECIALLY since it is marketed primarily for large dogs!!!!
review image
22 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2014
Bought this leash about a month ago after getting a second dog. It worked well and kept the dogs untangled. Unfortunately today while on a walk, the dogs were excited by another dog in someone's backyard and the leash broke in separate spots while I was trying to hold them back. They aren't big dogs, 34lbs and 43lbs each. Luckily the other dog was behind a fence so they weren't able to get at each other but I will definitely not buy this leash again. I can't run the risk of having both my dogs running off after the leash fails.
on July 17, 2013
Works good on 2 dogs 75 lbs each and is very well made. It's a pain when the dogs try to go in different directions but that has nothing to do with the design of the leash. I think this is probably the best one you'll find.
on November 10, 2012
My 7 year old grandson likes to walk my dogs..........now the leads don't tangle.............When I walk my dogs this was a hassle for me, having to spend at least half my time untangling them.........I recommend this product.
on June 25, 2012
This is a must have if you walk 2 dogs at the same time. I can't tell you how much easier it has made walking my 2 dogs together! I am so happy with it, I wrote my 1st review EVER!
on July 1, 2013
This was just perfect for walking my two bichons. The handle was super comfortable (a sponge grip) and they ran back and forth and it never got tangled. The rope part was nice and thick so it didn't get kinks in it like a thin rope will. Just in case you are interested, the section from the handle to the "connector" is about 11 inches and the two individual sections from the connector to where they attach to the dogs collars is about 45 inches. So it gives each dog more flexibility of movement. Definitely a wonderful leash for walking two dogs!
on May 18, 2013
This is incredible! Very well made and the leash length is great. I am not disappointed in this purchase and will purchase a second one soon!
on July 30, 2013
I have tried here and there to purchase dual leashes but most of them have the single rope and too short of a dual leash section. This one is long enough for the dogs to move around more freely yet not get tangled up. Would maybe not recommend for small dogs as the leash is thick and a bit heavy but for medium to large size dogs it is great.