Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2013
... but it doesn't stink anymore!!!! My cat, who is a jerk, was constantly peeing on my couch. I would come home from work, smell urine, and just want to cry. My couch, a large sectional, was always missing a cushion or two while the offending ones were in various states of being cleaned and dried.

I bought three of these to lay over the couch and Gabriel (the cat) has not urinated on it once! A bonus is that there is less dog hair on the couch, too, since the dogs no longer sleep on it. When I want to use the couch, I fold these up and put them away. When I am done, the couch gets covered again. Ta da! What a glorious, inexpensive solution!
44 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2012
Maybe my cat is just insane, but he LOVES this thing and he lays on it, plays on it, and gets underneath it like a blanket, which is quite the opposite of what it is meant to do.
on January 14, 2013
After a friends dog sat on my leather couch my cat decided to urinate the spot to remark his territory. I just could not get him to stop. I put this up and the first time he jumped on it he jumped right off and did not go back on the couch for months. Eventually I took it off and the behavior had stopped. Lots cheper than replacing the couch.
on October 17, 2015
I won't leave a bad rating for this product because the material and fitting all fit what was said...however as you can see in the pic... My cat was not intimidated by it....she actually got on it and went to sleep... She hasn't pee'd on it yet, which was the main purpose of getting it to protect my couch, so hopefully she won't. But I would of course have the cat that loves it!
on October 23, 2012
My cats stay off my furniture when this is on. It is the fist deterrent that has really worked. I have a cat that likes to urinate on my sofa when I'm asleep. So this works great!
on February 2, 2015
I love the product; but apparently doesn't work on the dining room table. Works like a charm on a bed or sofa
on July 25, 2013
My cats have been peeing on our guest futon, so I wanted to find a way to keep them off of the thing all together. Feliway spray wasn't keeping them from peeing on it. I ended up buying a waterproof mattress pad, made the futon with clean sheets, and put this Pet Repeller Mat on top of the futon, with a Ssscat can on one side. The cats hate the loud noise the mat makes when I'm making the bed, and as far as I can tell they haven't even tried jumping up on the futon since I put it on a few days ago. So far so good! Beats buying a whole new futon, or having to buy one of the static shock mats!
on May 10, 2012
This was the best buy for my sofa. My little puppy starting peeing on my new sofa and we couldn't stop this habit until we got this sofa cover. He doesn't jump on it anymore. He simply just doesn't want to walk on it. Great product!!!! Works!
on March 6, 2016
After reading the reviews, I was SO excited to receive this item. I took it out of the box and placed it on my couch after reading the simple direction. It covered my couch well but literally attracted my cats like a toy (see attached picture). I was so disappointed. My cats have never been so attracted to my couch then they were when this was on it. I tried both the silver side up, and down, to see if it made a difference but it didn't. I returned the cover since it did not work.
on February 26, 2013
This mat works great to keep my Bull Mastiff of the furniture. She absolutely hates it and runs when I put over furniture. I bought one initially to see how it would work. Ordered a second one within a week. Have had them for over a month now and the dog hasn't been on the furniture that's covered with the mat once. Great product.