Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 14, 2011
I got this for my 8year old daughter who loves animals. It's great and she loves it! The best part is, it works with Windows 7.
on December 8, 2011
Our daughter loves these games. At first I was concerned that the graphic (albeit animated) representations of animal injuries, etc., might upset her, she actually took great interest in them. There's a good combination of entertainment and education.
on February 9, 2013
Great simple game. Understanding the fact that when you spend less then $10 on a video game your not getting to much. This game entertained my daughter for several hours and was good for basic computer usage. Yes, I have Windows 7 and it works perfect.
on June 21, 2014
2 of my great granddaughters came to visit me for a week. I wanted to buy somethings to make their experience of visiting "Grandma" a delightful time. The girls are 5 & 6 years old and both love animals. I thought this was the perfect game for them. But alas, I had a hard time understanding the game myself and I am an adult. Plus, the game involved a lot of reading, which they are both too young to read. I never did understand what the object of the game was and had a hard time making it load to start. I would never buy this game again for small children. Maybe some child a lot older, who could read, would enjoy this game. Children are known for knowing how to do things that adults can't do when it comes to video games, so like I said, maybe an older child would like this, but not any of my young great-grandchildren. I am really disappointed with this game.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
My 7 year old loves this pack. She plays these constantly. If you have an animal lover in the house that is looking for a fun computer game pick this up and you will not regret it.
on June 7, 2014
This was way too hard for my 8 & 11 yr olds to navigate. It pretty much only had animals walking around their computer screen as we couldn't figure out how to actually play any games. I wouldn't recommend to a friend. Save your money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
Was a gift for a 5 year old little girl played it thought it was a really cool game how you have to fix all the sick and broken animals up. I played for about 10 min and the 5 year old was so much better at this game them me it was kind of funny cause I'm a BIG PC gamer. Power to the little people. Run fine on Windows 8.1 64 bit.
on December 6, 2013
I bought this for my daughter, she likes it, plays it, and plays it a lot..
It's a fun game, friendly characters, with animated animals.
Seems to be easy enough for her to learn the game and have fun with it.
Nice game for younger kids, with no violence.
on February 8, 2014
I was disappointed when in the description it said it would work on Windows7 but when I got the box it only had windows98, XP and Vista. Then I just downloaded it straight from Amazon and it is a very difficult game to play for my daughter and myself.
on March 21, 2014
For the price I paid, this collection was worth it. It was obvious the creators improved the games with time bec ause the first one of the set was terrible, but the last really quite good. My daughters really enjoy it.