Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 27, 2015
I have always had great success using this nursing kit. The kittens love the long skinny nipple. It keeps the milk from coming out there noses.
on March 17, 2015
I purchased this item as a donation to Saving Tails Animal Rescue, which has a wish list on Amazon. What a great, easy way to support our rescue with much needed items! Product was shipped directly to the rescue, so it was a no-hassle transaction. Thanks, Amazon, for making this so easy to do! Our rescued animals appreciate it!
on February 16, 2015
Nipple is just too big for a medium size moms pups. Wish they had something in between
on January 19, 2015
Not the sellers fault.. Good service.. Would not recommend this set, the nipples leak, did not even get a chance to use them with my pups.
on October 5, 2014
worked for me no problems
on April 13, 2014
the pups didn't really like the nipples so I'm saving it for another occasion but the product was great it came with all the pieces
on September 3, 2013
This was too tiny for baby goats. The only thing this bottled would be good for would be for baby kittens
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
Found orphaned kittens last year. This worked great and all survived and found good homes. Easy to use and worked great. Hope I don't need to use it again this year, but if I do, at least I have it.
on April 20, 2011
Had to ween the pups off of their Mom and kits we found local were all too small. This kit did the job and made the transition from mom much easier.