PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 2015 Eco-Excellence Award. Both a scratcher & lounge, reversible for 2x the use; Attractive design made of recycled corrugated cardboard
- Naturally attracts cats; Curves make for easier scratching and a more comfortable place to rest and play
- Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats and provide generous scratching space
- Durable construction and dense cardboard lasts longer than other scratchers
- Featured on Animal Planet's 'My Cat From Hell'; Recommended to save your furniture. Recommended by Hauspanther, a recognized leader in modern cat products
- 34 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches (LWH). Includes premium USA organic catnip leaf to train your cat(s). [30 day return policy; 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Walnut Brown
From the Manufacturer
Customers consistently comment how PetFusion’s premium cardboard lasts significantly longer - image above from a scratcher with over 1 year active use.
Our scratchers are glued together piece by piece, making them much more durable than the cheaper pre-glued versions.
More than just a typical scratcher - stimulating your cat’s natural instincts and curiosity.
Save money and reclaim your couch (carpet, drapes. .. you get the point). Just don’t ask your cat to share its new throne.
Naturally attracts cats. May consider sprinkling with catnip, placing by a favorite window or room, or using toys and treats to train and reinforce desired behavior
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:10 Mins|
* size/height/weight is excellent for taking a good knock without tipping over as he dashes through the cubby holes
* catnip doesn't just fall straight through = less waste
* neutral colors look great in my living-room
Compared to what I've paid for plain jumbo scratchers this is an EXCELLENT value. Very pleased with this purchase and would definitely buy this again!
When the PetFusion arrived, I was first struck by it's SIZE. I've posted a picture with one of my biggest cats who weighs about 20 lbs and is just a big boy, with large bones and length. Scooter is a feral cat and he has claws and massive strength. He is one of 6 cats who loves the lounger for both scratching and lounging. The quality of the cardboard used in the almost "furniture-grade" scratcher provides a great amount of resistance for that nail sheath shedding so that the kitty's don't feel the same need to mark and groom via scratching on a stronger piece of material. Outdoors, cats usually have trees to do this for them. To lure my two biggest couch scratchers (new couch, new habits), I used ...Read more ›
This thing is just great. It comes with a little bag of catnip and that is also quite entertaining. If she ever wears this one out she absolutely will get a new one. Every cat should have one - really - no joke. It is great!!!!!
I was very surprised to find this very similar object for about 1/10 the cost. I ordered it. The cats love it, and it is about the same size, but the quality is much lower. For example, an adult human can stand on the old one without fear of damaging it. This is not the case for this flimsier version.
Bottom line: at least 3/4 as good for 1/10 the price is pretty darn good. If you want to pay the higher price, get the higher quality item, and you are willing to accept a different shape: look at the cat scratchers at allmodernpet.com.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My bengals love their lounge. They scratch it and lay in the sun on their lounge. It has a beautiful design that doesn't detract from your room decor. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Kat
My cat loves the Scratcher Lounge. Less than an hour after it was out of the box, he was scratching it and napping on it. And now, two weeks later, its his favorite place to rest.Published 1 day ago by Beverly
My cat didn't like it, doesn't scratch or lay on it. Bummer. Looks nice though.Published 1 day ago by Thao
Out kitties love it! We love it so much we bought it for our friend who just reordered another one.Published 2 days ago by Haru Aki
This is a great toy for the kittens. They love it so much they sleep on it at times. Another great feature is when one side is worn you can flip it to the other side and have... Read morePublished 2 days ago by paulav
This one of the few things my cats have ever used that I got them. It has saved my furniture, as well it doubles as a bed.Published 3 days ago by Devan Drury
I've had my eye on this for a few years, but since it's quite pricey I was wary about purchasing it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jess