5.0 out of 5 stars Works well once adjusted properly
Published 7 months ago by The PatMan

1.0 out of 5 stars SMART ?? pet doorbell
This is a waste of money. Some times it rings, sometimes not. Very confusing for dog and owner.
And who is the dummy that thought about having the battery is such a place!!! Must be a design by a "battery company" to sell more of them, because after I week, I had picked the dang thing up from the yard 5 times!!
I stay away from anything by Petsafe.
Published on August 27, 2010 by echo

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well once adjusted properly, February 20, 2014
This review is from: PetSafe Smart Pet Doorbell (Misc.)
We've been using this doorbell for about 2 years now. It took some testing and adjusting before we got it to work properly, but once you have it set correctly it works very well. All you need to do is power up the unit, temporarily mount it, and experiment with the range setting while moving the SmartKey around. The battery in the SmartKey has only just started to flash read in all that time. I don't even recall changing the batteries in the wall-mounted unit since purchasing it. There may be cheaper options out there, but all I know is that this one works.

1.0 out of 5 stars SMART ?? pet doorbell, August 27, 2010
This review is from: PetSafe Smart Pet Doorbell (Misc.)
I stay away from anything by Petsafe.

PetSafe Smart Pet Doorbell