Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Size: Medium|Color: Blue|Change
Price:$4.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 3, 2016
This toy is really easy to use and the cat seems to enjoy it. I usually set it so the bigger holes are about halfway open, so he has to work a bit to get the food, but the food seems to get stuck in the smaller holes and when I used those he actually couldn't even get most of it out. And he loves food. SO thats why it only gets 4 stars for me.
on May 2, 2016
Its a good toy for snacks but my cats were not very interested.
Perfect product!!

My kitten was throwing up because he always ate too fast but after using this he eats little by little and has never thrown up!
on May 2, 2016
I bought this to replace my Eggcerciser when it broke. I like how easy to fill the SlimCat and my cat definitely has to move around to eat, but the SlimCat likes to roll behind things, so I have to supervise mealtimes. The biggest problem is that my cat gets frustrated by the ball getting stuck repeatedly and he sits and stares at it.
on May 1, 2016
What I was looking for.
on April 29, 2016
It is okay, but the kids don't really play with the ball, it just doesn't keep their interest.
on April 29, 2016
My fat cat still expects me to roll it for her sometimes, but she has learned to use it pretty well. I can't see that she's losy any weight because of it, but she does seems more active than before, so it's a start. The only thing that keeps this from being a five star review is that the adjustments on the openings is a little fiddly, and it's good to have it over a container so the cat food that falls out while you're adjusting doesn't end up all over the floor.
on April 27, 2016
My cats love it and the bright color is good because I can find the ball easily.
on April 26, 2016
My cat loves to eat and has poor self control when left with a bowl of food. He'll scarf it all down and cry for more. This toy gives my cat something to do while eating and slows him down. I adjust the size setting sometimes but if it's below about half size it's really difficult to get any food out and he gets frustrated and gives up. The toy seems durable- it's been in use twice daily for 5-ish months now and still works great.
on April 26, 2016