5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids book
What a great book. My daughter loved the story and was easy to follos.
When Pete wakes up on Easter morning, he finds that the Easter Bunny needs his help! Read along to find out if Pete can help the Easter Bunny before Easter is over! This story comes complete with a poster, punch-out cards, and stickers.
Published 7 months ago by B. Allyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Pete's Best
Published 7 months ago by James Saunders

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Pete's Best, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
My 3-year-old loves Pete the Cat books and is pretty much obsessed with the White Shoes book and Pete's Wheels on the Bus. We also have the Pete Saves Christmas for holiday bedtime. I figured the Easter book would be right along the same lines as the Christmas one. Not so much. The Christmas one rhymes decently and has a little song (though cheesy) that runs through it. It also has the all-important VW bus that hipster Pete drives.

This book doesn't have much of the groovy stuff of the other books and is somewhat blah. I hate to say that I expected more from a children's book about a spazzy-looking cat, but I kind of did. So, does it get the bedtime job done? Sure. Does it do it with rock 'n roll style? Nope.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same without Eric Litwin, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
The Pete the Cat books without the collaboration of Eric Litwin as an author just isn't the same. It's missing the fun little jingle that was written into the first Pete the Cat books. It just seems to fall flat. My daughter requests the Pete the Cat books that Eric Litwin authored vs. the new ones without him.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not our favorite Pete the Cat book, February 11, 2014
First, I'd better be honest. We LOVE Pete the Cat (PTC). Our entire family can sing all the PTC songs, and despite the fact that we are FIRMLY "dog people" we are considering getting a cat, just to name him Pete. I love the books, I love Pete with his almost-rastafarian laid back attitude. And PTC's phrase "goodness no" has prevented our son from melting down into tears several times....when Mommy says, "And do we cry?" he'll respond, "Goodness No!" Especially if it is something semi-silly. But I digress. Pete the Cat's big Easter adventure is less "big" and even less "an adventure" it's just a little boring, It just doesn't have the 'ZING!" of rocking my school shoes or my buttons, my buttons, my four groovy buttons! Nothing we found as catchy. I think this one will sit on the shelf rather than getting the extensive reading time of the other books in the series. Yet we're anxiously awaiting the delivery of the tractor book....We love you PTC!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids book, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
What a great book. My daughter loved the story and was easy to follos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Pete the Cat!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
I purchased this to go into my son's Easter basket. They are K-2 and love all of the Pete the Cat books. The hardcover book I received even came with a bonus poster and stickers. Personally I would have preferred it without because we won't be displaying the poster and they are too into stickers. However my 2 year old it so I will just rip them out for him. But with a nice hardcover book I would have preferred not to have 'rip-outs.'

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
Super cute! My 5 year old son loves Pete the cat. This one is very funny. He loves all the funny things Pete the cat does in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pete the Cat is great!, March 14, 2014
Paula "Paula" (rochester, ny United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
Pete is always up to date, has a message and endearing! Pete gives good examples as he goes through life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
My granddaughter loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
I love Pete the cat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
LINDA KIRSCH (Los Altos, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure (Hardcover)
A good first read book. Will entertIn. Art work is fun

Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure by James Dean (Hardcover - January 28, 2014)
$9.99 $8.99