5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute
My boys love this book! I think I read/sing this book about 10 times a day. Perfect for toddlers and babies.
Published 10 months ago by K. Supak

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, it's not all good
Published 17 months ago by C. Portner

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, it's not all good, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
It's not always all good. The Pete books by Eric Litwin are wonderful. There won't be any more by Mr. Litwin. Folks should be aware of this. We received this book at our library this week. After reading it and finding it lacking, I immediately wrote an email asking why it was not written by Eric Litwin. I received a very positive email back from Mr. Litwin. He had nothing negative to say, but wants folks to be aware that he will not be writing any more Pete books. Buttons come and buttons go, but do we cry? Goodness NO!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
I absolutely adore the other Pete the Cat books. This one was just completely disappointing. I wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing. It is nothing like the other Pete the Cat books and instead is another version of wheels on the bus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Illustrations, so so text, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
The art work for Pete the Cat books is always the star of the show and "The Wheels on the Bus" artwork does not disappoint. I was a little disappointed to find very little other than the standard words to the children's song as text. One of the best parts of the first Pete books were Pete's Groooovy asides. Even a few more of those would have livened it up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan., June 28, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
I love Pete the Cat. However, I am not a fan of this new book. It doesn't have Pete's personality in it. It is just someone making money of Pete's popularity with an old song.

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard Wheels on the Bus, with Pete art, July 11, 2013
A. Leonard (La Quinta, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
This is the standard version of Wheels on the Bus, set to the art in the Pete the Cat style. My girls and I are all Pete fans, so this was welcomed. But for those expecting more of a Pete story, you'll be missing that in this book. We don't have another Wheels on the Bus book so this version was great for us. My 2 year old pretends to be the librarian and "reads" this to us. Because of the repetition & rhyming, she's pretty good!

Update: Again, we don't have any other Wheels on the Bus books, so maybe its that theme, but my mother in law read aloud this book to a group of 2, 3 & 6 yr old girls and had them roaring. When the 3 year old was leaving for home that afternoon I offered her our book to keep. My girls balked, so I opened up the Amazon app on my phone and in seconds had another copy sent to our house. With free Prime shipping it arrived the next morning! Less than 24 hours after I gave our book away we had a new copy in our hands!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, February 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, December 27, 2013
V. Wagoner (Gibsonville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
Not the Pete the Cat quality I was expecting. Too predictable, but guess I should have known that. Love my other Pete books.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, January 28, 2014
My granddaughter likes the Pete books, but this was not up to the usual standards. It was just a rehash of the song, with no lesson attached to it or none of Pete's usual "coolness."

2.0 out of 5 stars wheels on the bus has already been done, August 13, 2013
amazoncrazy "amazoncrazy" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
This book was a big disappointment. We already know the words to the song "Wheels on the Bus". This is definitely not worth the $11 I paid for this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
I loved most of the other Pete the Cat books, but this was just a rehash of the wheels on the bus rhyme.

Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus
Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus by James Dean (Hardcover - June 25, 2013)
$9.99 $8.99