5.0 out of 5 stars Pete The Cat!
LOVE all the Pete The Cat stories, and this one did not disappoint! My students couldn't wait to hear it! Thank you!
Published 6 months ago by Melissa B. Cimo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so cool
Published 7 months ago by Susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so cool, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
This title was preordered because I love the Pete the Cat books. The original books were fun to read (sing) and the children loved them during story time at the library. The story itself is not that bad. When I preordered, I did not realize that there was a large full size fold out poster and a sheet of stickers attached at the beginning of the book and two sheets of Valentine's Day cards attached in the middle of the book. Not sure how to remove the extras so I can use the book for a story time. I prefer Eric Litwin as the author and not Mr. and Mrs. Dean. I still love James Dean's illustrations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not like the previous Pete the Cat books, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
Like others have said, it's not like previous Pete the Cat books. You can't sing it, it's not as catchy/memorable, so I was a little disappointed. But it is sweet, and my kids dug the inserts. Price for the hardback is MUCH better than ordering through my kid's Scholastic Book Club.

1.0 out of 5 stars That's not PETE!, January 30, 2014
Christine Rudnicki (Lake View, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
So very dissapointed that the Pete in this book is so negative. I agree with other reviewers that the loss of Mr Litwin is noticible in this publication. Pete seems panicky, and negative through the book and not cool like in white shoes and groovy buttons. This book is certianly not worth the money. I will cherish the old pete books!

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the others, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
This Pete the Cat is NOT like the others. It is not a sing-a-long book and it quite lacking. Will not be purchasing any future releases.

3.0 out of 5 stars Valentines Day Not Cool, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
The story is okay. I ordered this because I teach preschoolers who love Pete the Cat. It was hard to get the extras out. The binding came loose and that made the pages loose also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pete The Cat!, January 11, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprise...new authors., March 5, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
Very different from the original Pete the Cat books. My daughter and I were disappointed. We'll wait for more books from Mr. Eric!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool for Valentine's but not for the Pete Lovers Franchise, February 10, 2014
D. Morton "Dawnly" (Central Mass, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
We love the Pete the Cat books, how lyrical they are to read/sing. This definitely is a regular story, and as much as I appreciate a husband/wife team effort (esp for valentines day), the only thing that resembles Pete is the art, not the personality. As Pete says, "it's all good", but not my first choice. My girl didn't notice since she loves reading, but I certainly did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pete the Cat!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool (Hardcover)
Picked this up as an extra little gift for my daughter on Valentine's Day since she's loved the previous books so much. A little lacking for a Pete the Cat book as far as the reading material, but it does include inserts as part of the gimmick, so it's definitely a fun little present and nice to add to the collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Digital version font hard to see, January 21, 2014
I wanted to order this book for my 6yr old daughter in hard-copy b/c she needs to read a valentines day book for school, but accidentally clicked on the kindle version and it was sent to her kindle. I figured whats the harm since she uses her kindle frequently so I didn't try an change the order. Well I asked her bout it the other day and she said she couldn't read it because the writing was hard to see. For a child with 20/20 vision that's pretty bad.

Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool
Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool by James Dean (Hardcover - November 26, 2013)
$9.99 $6.39