Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 6, 2010
I love this peanut butter. Problem is, none of the stores near me carry it. And I can get it here, online for a little cheaper than the next closest place that does carry it and it gets delivered to me. :) I like the creamy texture of the peanut butter that just kinda melts in your mouth.
on August 2, 2015
I ordered this through Amazon because they're getting harder to find locally. The shipping box was mangled even though the jars were ok. The taste however is somewhat different. It tastes more like the regular peanut butter rather than the reduced fat. Mix up at the factory.
on July 21, 2013
My husband told me the other day that he really really liked this peanut butter. Only when I pointed out that it is reduced fat did he realize this. It is so incredibly delicious, you can't even tell it is reduced fat. I am only buying this from now on!
on January 23, 2013
I have to order this stuff in cases of 6 at a time because it only comes in this small container ( i believe it is 16 oz)
My mother-in-law won't eat skippy brand or any other brand for that matter. And she eats the reduced fat, which is good, but not the crunchy. So I try and satisfy the women and keep the peace by purchasing their addiction products. At least it is not a cigarette product like Marboro Lights.
on March 27, 2013
I have purchased this before and on Subscribe and save it is worth it. It's a good value, but this last batch seemed a little thin and I'm not sure why. Still good flavor and my kids and wife don't complain!
on November 4, 2012
So hard to find the reduced fat in SF bay area stores. Peter Pan itself is scarce! I used to get it mailed to me from my brother in Los Angeles, but now he is in Iowa - so am THANKFUL to have found it on Amazon! I think it tastes better than the regular!
on October 26, 2014
Taste is okay but you can tell a difference between the original peter pan not sure the few calories saved is worth it. Also the shipment had three jars with broken lids. It came in my subscribe and save order.
on February 22, 2012
This is the best peanut butter I have ever tasted. It is not easy to say that since I bought it because it was the most economical. My wife says this is much better for me since it is reduced fat and zero trans fat. That is a concern for me, but not nearly as much as the wonderful "peanutty" taste.
on December 13, 2012
I chose Peter Pan reduced fat peanut butter because of the taste,
most reduced fat peanut butter does not have the great taste I require.
I have this peanut butter every morning on toast, but have a hard time
finding the reduced jars in the market.
yes I would recommend this product to anyone, and usually do.
on August 4, 2013
I am a PB freak but when I noticed the size of the jar and then compared it to the price at the store, I wasn't impressed. I had the feeling I was getting a better deal than I was. It ended up being at the same price or a little more with shipping to buy it this way.

See 1 answered question