5.0 out of 5 stars Oh thank you.
Tearing your hair out? Toddler exist on crackers and air? Do you have nightmares, wake up sweating at night, because your tot isn't taking in the food pyramid # of fruits and veggies? Have no fear. Peter Rabbit is here.

Published on February 9, 2010 by Simons' Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading description, but okay product
According to the description, the first two ingredients are spinach and peas, but when the item arrived I saw that the first ingredient was actually apples. I bought this thinking it was going to be primarily spinach, but that wasn't the case.
I was rather disappointed, but overall these were fine. My daughter ate them happily.
We used these with the "Plum...
Published on December 12, 2010 by tails

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh thank you., February 9, 2010

I don't feed my kids in the car. OK, I'm lying. But I try really, really hard not to. Who in their right mind would hand their toddler a freaking pouch of goo, and say "have at it"? No sane person.

I do. They latch onto these things like a deranged octopus and go to town. Not a drop left. Not a drop spilled. We're talking a 15 month old and a 28 month old here, people. If that's not impressive to you, if that doesn't soeak highly of this product, you obviously do not have children. And if you don't have kids, you can still enjoy these slurpy delights. My husband, The Skeptical Parent, took a swig and said "oh! It's just fruit. Like, it tastes like, you know.. fruit." Yes buddy. That's the point. Yum. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for a single working girl..., December 18, 2012
So I guess I eat baby food. I've had to cut a lot of foods out of my diet due to allergies, and right now am prohibited from pretty much everything except meat, veggies, fruit, nuts and seeds. These snacks are such a savior! I freeze them and throw a couple in my bag for work, and have them with a meal or as a snack. They are not sweetened at all, so if you're looking for something sweeter you'll want to go with one of the all-fruit ones. But they are delicious, super healthy, and incredibly easy to eat/travel with.

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading description, but okay product, December 12, 2010
tails (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peter Rabbit Organics, Pea, Spinach and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) (Grocery)
We used these with the "Plum Organics Dispensing Spoons". They're really convenient for when we're out and about.
Plum Organics Dispensing Spoon by boon - 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!! So convenient and yummy!, June 23, 2009
My kids have tried all three flavors of the Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Pouches and they LOVE them! I have a 16 month old and a 2 1/2 year old they went nuts eating the fruit pouches. It was really easy for both of them to figure out how to squeeze out the fruit so it wasn't messy at all. I love the portability and no choke cap but most of all I just loved watching them eat them since they get so excited. My littlest started sobbing when I took the pouch away when it was all gone and my oldest wanted another one when he was done! Highly recommend and I plan on ordering more! My only wish is that they sold a variety pack on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVED OUR SANITY ON A 4-HOUR PLANE RIDE!, July 30, 2009
The Santanas (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews
(Because we tried all three, I wanted to post these on each pouch page.)

YUM! Our 17 month old daughter loves them. When we heard about these new pouches, they were a _must try_. We couldnt decide on a fruit combination, so we ordered a case of each. This worked out well, because the order qualified for amazons free shipping. They arrived very quickly in easy to open cases.

We consolidated them to a box in the pantry so we could get to them faster and because those pouches can kind of slide around. :) Our daughter is all about choices right now and so we let her decide which one she'd like to try first. She looked carefully at each of them then said "NANA! ARN! BUH-NEE! HOP! HOP!" and so chose the Mango, Banana and Orange...and it remains her favorite of the three (although, she would never give up the others if offered).

Now, the plane ride...we recently took a trip to visit grandma from San Jose to Austin - a 4+ hour airflight that we were somewhat nervous about. We packed our fruit pouches and other goodies. It became a special treat as we rolled out to the tarmac and then took off into the sky. She happily ate and when she was done, sat quietly and contently looking at the pouch...pointing at the bunny and the orange and the banana, (we told/showed her there was a mango too).

When we ran out of pouches, we went to the whole foods - but they were not yet available there. They did have another brand, which we reluctantly purchased because unlike the peter rabbit pouches - the cap was so tiny, it could be a serious choking hazzard should it get into the hands (or mouth) of our little lady. The combination was also different and she didnt really care for the other kind as much.

Though she cant say alot of words, she does sign quite a few and she runs to the pantry, points and signs "more, please...more please!! please!!" Which is pretty funny to see.

We took some video the day they arrived, I'll have to see if I can find it and post as part of the review.

All the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Single Father needs all the help he can get..., April 17, 2011
I am loving being a father... and despite my best culinary attempts, pasta with olive oil or mac'n'cheese; how do I get her to eat the veggies? I bought this as a snack, but after last nights overly cooked veggies, found that they can be good side dishes as well.

My little one likes the the green A LOT vs the yellow, just bought the brown; we will let you know. So far, HUGE success. Great for lunch on the go or to make up for a single man's cooking. Either way a must have in winning the war that is meal time with a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Smoothies!, August 15, 2011
Claudia (Westchester, NY) - See all my reviews
I take two of these and a few ounces of water.... mix them up in my daughter's straw cups, and VOILA... a healthy smoothie, that they think is a treat, so shhhh, dont tell them!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and nutricious, March 28, 2011
This was quite a tasty combination! The sweet potato, corn and apple blend together quite nicely. I love the pouch! It certainly makes it easy for even the littlest one to feed themselves. The fact that it's organic just tops it all off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely delicious. Our whole family loves these ages 1 to 51., December 23, 2009
Most excellent organic fruit snack. Packs and stores easily no refiegeration, no mess. and no fuss. The granbabies ages 1,2,3, 5,9 & 10 loves these as well as the parents and us the over 50 grandparents. Try them you will love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school lunches, June 17, 2010
Just stick these in your freezer and pull one out each morning when packing school lunches. Perfect smoothie at lunch time. Great flavor without all the junk!