Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2011
Both my boys (ages 4 & 8) thought this was a silly book. Probably because they are boys and this book involves spitting! They thought it was funny to see so many different people join in on the fun, including a police man!

When the mayor shows up and booms "Enough! Just look around! What have you DONE to our poor town?" it looks like everyone will be in trouble. Everyone slumps their shoulders and puts their heads down but just then the baker walks by with his cart full of pies. The mayor grabbed a whipped-cream pie and let it fly which then started a pie fit instead of spitting more watermelon seeds.
on September 7, 2008
Jackie French Koller's PETER SPIT A SEED AT SUE enjoys oversized, fun drawings by John Manders as it tells of four friends who begin a watermelon seed-spitting adventure involving everyone in town - until the mayor puts a stop to it. Read-aloud text and hilarious drawings will reach ages 3 and older with a zany story line.
on December 7, 2013
Good overall book to add to your classroom library. Good read-aloud for classroom use. Pictures are full of detail. Children are able to see the pictures and comprehend what the story is about.
on January 22, 2011
This is a cute story and a lot of fun to read! My daughter loves it and so do I. I don't even need to look at the book anymore to "read" the story! I highly recommend it!
on December 21, 2011
My daughter and I both really enjoy this book. The art is fun and the story is very cute. LOL...it might encourage a seed fight though so be prepaired...;)
on April 29, 2012
This is a cute story, well illustrated. Wish my town would have had so much fun!
My four year old grandson loves it.
on October 5, 2009
for a year this has been my childrens favorite book and I never get tired of reading it!
on July 30, 2014