5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly comfortable
Published 28 days ago by DaBing

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!!
It kept slipping off of me!! The c-ring is only attached to the top the cup; making it slide off of me. Not happy at all.
Published 2 months ago by Buttman65

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly comfortable, June 24, 2014
Have had this for a few weeks and have found this to be a sexy addition. I wear it for date nights as it stays in place without needing adjustment... using the restroom requires a stall to get everything back in place. My wife loves to see the skin, it makes her purr like a kitten, especially with a fresh shave. She was so impressed that she showed it to 2 of her friends, who then asked me to model it (I was happy to oblige, with approval of course). It was hot times that night. White is more revealing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., April 10, 2014
This was more comfortable than I ever expected it to be. Make sure you get the correct size and you will like it a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!!, May 17, 2014