Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 27, 2010
I gave this as a Christmas gift to a 5 year old. I was impressed by the quality since I consider this a 'kiddie' necklace. The pink velvety crown box was a big hit, before she even opened it! When she opened it and saw the necklace her jaw dropped. It's a very pretty silver necklace with quality pink and white crystals. Very pleased.
on April 17, 2013
i received a damage one and emailed them. they emailed me back and send me a new one after a few days... my daughter love it!
review image review image review image
on June 4, 2015
very pretty necklace, my daughter loved it. she is my princess, so this was perfect.

she adored it.

for about 12 hours. then the chain broke and she lost it. the. day. after. i. gave. it. to. her.

sure the chain was thin, but i dont blame the necklace. she was playing with it, and fidgeting with it so much, im sure she was as much or more to blame

hoped someone would turn it in to the school, but thats a lot to hope for with elementary school kids, and a cool looking necklace. so i hope whoever has it, has been able to enjoy it as much, or more than my daughter did in the 12 hours she owned it. which is a lot.
on June 15, 2010
I purchased this necklace for my 4 year old "giftdaughter" who will be turning 5 years old very soon. It is beautiful and I plan on putting it inside a music box / jewelry box for her to find for her birthday. It will be a lovely surprise and since she LOVES princesses, she will LOVE this necklace!
on December 15, 2011
I wasn't so sure about ordering this for my 6 year old niece. But when I received it in the mail I was very happy I did. She is going to love this. It is the cutest necklace for a young girl.
VINE VOICEon June 5, 2015
This is the perfect gift for that special little girl in your life. I purchased it for my niece who was going into kindergarten at the time. She adored it. It has held up quite well since I bought it (purchased in 2013) and it is definitely beautiful and very dainty. I wouldn't recommend it for older girls or adults, but it is perfect for young girls and, unlike some of the other cheap necklaces on the market, the chain did not irritate her skin. Don't let the price fool you. You get much more than what you pay for on this one.
on December 12, 2015
Really cute for the price! Of course it's not precious gems, but for less than $10 it's well worth it, for what you get. Only thing I would change is being able to choose color. Pink was the only preview color shown and we got purple, which was fine since it was still nice. All's well that ends well though.
review image
on April 26, 2015
The girls are five and seven. The necklaces were very pretty when I opened them. I was surprised how pretty then were considering how inexpensive they were. Now, fast forward to five days after the girls opened them. I, unfortunately, cannot speak to the quality of these necklaces because I have no idea where they are. This is the story of my life. Jewelry comes, jewelry goes. Anywho, they are very inexpensive and pretty. I would recommend them without hesitation.
on July 16, 2015
My girlfriend is a big fan of Disney princesses so I figured I'd get her this as a little random surprise. She loves it and wears it pretty often. The crown case it comes in makes a great touch and so far it's been holding up great. The little jewels are really cute and the 18" chain seems pretty strong to last a long time. This would make a great gift for that special princess in your life - mine loves it!
on April 28, 2013
My daughter just loves her necklace and it is so beautiful. I love the colors and the case it comes it