Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel Fashion Pet Carrier, 26-Inch, For Pets 20-25 Pounds, Deer/Brown
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2016
Great kennel!
on February 17, 2016
Perfect for my Dolly!
on January 16, 2016
Holds up well
on November 14, 2015
Great kennel. We have had this for 4 years now and it has held up very well. We use this in the car on long trips and when at our families houses so that our dog (28lb corgi) has his own space. It is rather difficult to take apart. I we dont do it often because we do not have a need to. I prefer that it is hard to pull apart. Though when putting back together make sure all latches are secure. We missed one and our dog was able to figure out how to open the door. I do not feel comfortable using the handle when my dog is in it. I do not move the carrier with my dog inside.
on May 10, 2015
MY dog fels comfy in here. I dont know why.
on May 5, 2015
Great crate, have transported my enormous 20 pound cat to the vet in this, as well as transporting chickens (with proper bleaching/cleaning between uses, of course) you can fit two big chickens or three pullets in here comfortably for short trips. It's been left outside, it's been stored in the shed, I've let friends borrow it, still in great shape.
on April 3, 2015
It was considerably smaller than it should have been. Did not accommodate a 25 lb. dog at all.
on February 13, 2015
great for traveling.
on January 28, 2015
sturdy and easy to use and clean
on January 2, 2015
This crate is just horrible and made so cheap that the door doesn't even stay on to keep my pet inside. I wish I would have read more of the reviews because now Im stuck with it. Its so poorly made. Horrible buy and am, very disappointed.

See 1 answered question