5.0 out of 5 stars wow
The cats love it. The cats love it .The cats love it .The cats love it .The cats love it, wow
Published 21 months ago by Patrick

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitties didn't care for it.
Published 19 months ago by JCnBoerne

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
We have 2 boy cats and the younger one is a bit of a "toy hog" so I got this so they both could play. It's not enough spacing for two cats to chase the lights around..they run into one another and the lasers just go around in a circle; I have a friend who has one (different brand) for her cats and that laser moves all over the room and this is what I was expecting. I couldn't find much detail when I ordered, but the picture did show the light on the ground.

However, inspite of what I think is boring, the younger cat loves it and even though the older cat doesn't play much with it (being that he's been smashed into by the other cat) he is fascinated and spends time watching; the older cat actually sat next to it and cried until I turned it on. So I was disppointed...but they don't know that it isn't what I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, December 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOUR PET LIKES LAZERS.....BUY THIS!!, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
Our Springer Spaniel loves this and I don't have to spend hours playing with her using a laser pointer. She recently was injured when she jumped out of a moving vehicle. She shattered the ball in her hip and it had to be removed. I didn't think I would ever be able to take her hunting again but this laser toy helped rehabilitate her hip and she is back in the fields. It takes 3 Aa batteries and although the will last several hours, I do recommend buying recharageable batteries. Listen, It is a good product. The price is cheaper here than any place else I have found and it shipped very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A real hit with the cats, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
This toy is a real hit with the cats; it would be great sitting about 3 inches higher. The timer and variation in patterns keeps all the cats entertained. The cats are sitting next to the toy in the morning when we get up; and when it shuts off they try and pat the top of it to restart it. It is so funny to watch them try and catch the light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitties didn't care for it., February 8, 2013
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
It's their opinion that counts, but they can't type, so I will have to. One played for about 30 seconds, the other, essentially not at all. It's noisy, and the top spins the lasers around in circles, and back & forth. I would have liked to be able to control the speed of the turning. Or if the laser would twirl in one spot for a few seconds. It does stop momentarily as a tease, but if it also jiggled in place I think that would be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
I bought this for my sister for a Christmas gift hoping that it would entertain either her dog or her two cats. She set it up when I was there, and to my relief and joy her dog immediately had a ball chasing the laser. My sister told me the next day that she had turned it on in the morning and both of her cats and dog were playing with it together. Apparently it was the first time all 3 of them did anything together. She took a video and pasted it on Facebook, and said everyone commenting thought the video was adorable and wanted to know where she got it. She said the timer feature was great as she could set it for a short time when she was gone but didn't have to worry that they would play until they dropped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertain your cats or your girlfriend's!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
Great way to leave the cats occupied so you don't come back to a messy house from bored cats. Read the directions to set it up right on the timer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy for both cats and dogs!, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
Both my cat and my dog love this! My dog is odd and never plays with anything. He watched the cat for a while, and finally worked up the courage to jump down on the floor and join the chase. They are both having a blast and wearing themselves out with this. Great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., June 20, 2013
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
This toy is wonderful for my dog who likes lights and the red laser light toy for cats. It's great to have around the house when you are busy and need a break from playing with the red laser light. Hands free!

2.0 out of 5 stars falling short, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy (Baby Product)
this product is very noisy, sometimes last longer than programmed and at other times doesn't last long at all.
the speeds are not different from one another.
last by not least, my cats couln't care less.

Pet's Double Laser Chase Toy