Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pets with Tourette's
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2011
A friend of mine gave this to me and I went here to Amazon to buy more copies to give as gifts. The humor may not appeal to everyone, but it's definitely funny.

If you do not think that swearing animals is funny, or you're easily offended because they use Tourette's in the title, then this is not a book for you. But then I don't understand why you'd read it then. People who are overly sensitive about this kinda thing should definitely know just by looking at the title it will not be for them.

It's a really funny book and I am buying several copies right now as Christmas gifts.
on January 8, 2013
Obviously it is foul and uses some very offensive, to some, language. Not my problem with it.

It has also offended several people in regards to using Tourette's. Also not my problem.

FOR ANYONE BUYING THIS AS A GIFT OR GAG.

It is really just not well put together. The pictures are unrelated to the captions, and are often of poor quality (not out of focus but not really relevant to a book like this).

Really, could have been funny, but seems like it was made by a twelve year old as opposed to the creators of South Park. I mean dirty humor is great and this book certainly has some very dirty phrases (much worse than the cover).

No real humor value besides shock value. Not really worth much to me, and I am returning it for that reason. Although I think there is great potential for a well put together book being made in the exact fashion.
on March 6, 2009
Get a grip - how do you buy a book without knowing how "sophmoric" the humor. It's a cheap good laugh - pull the antlers out of your rear everyone.
55 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2015
I'm a fan of profanity and weird stuff, but this book wasn't very tasteful in using it. It could have been a lot funnier. I just read the lines and thought, "Well, I guess that's something someone with Tourette's might say."
on December 5, 2012
Sooooo funny! Great gift idea. The pictures are hilarious and entertaining. I highly recommend buying it! Yay yay yay yay!
on April 18, 2014
I just fell in love with the title. I like to collect strange books. This falls in that category. There's not much to it -- photos of animals with speech bubbles and cursewords. But it's a fun way to spend half an hour or so. I also bought the sequel, "Pets With Tourette's II."
on February 1, 2015
I bought this for a joke gift for a friend, and it went down so well I ended up getting another for my room mate.
This book certainly isn't for everyone, but if it fits someone's sense of humour it will go down a storm.
on August 17, 2014
So stupid and funny and I don't know why!!! Makes a great gift!! Buy it, read it and then give it to a mate!!
on December 15, 2014
This book is hilarious. Ignore the other reviews - they obviously came here to be offended, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with this book. You'll laugh until you pee yourself. Guaranteed.
on June 25, 2015
When the book "Animals with Cancer" makes you mad about your loved one's condition being made fun of, then you'll understand how deeply offensive even the idea of a book like this is. Trash for dolts.