Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dover Petting Zoo Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 17, 2010
I purchased these for $1.50 each but they were a 4 for 3 promotion, so I ended up paying only a little over a dollar each.

PROS: You can just take out the sticker pages and place stickers on the glossy pages.
The stickers can be placed and removed multiple times.
The stickers will not get ruined even when they stick onto each other.
Fits in a small bag. Good for kids goodie bags.

CONS: Very small area to place the stickers. We ran out of space and my toddler started sticking the rest all over the house.

Overall - I would recommend these sticker books. They are cute and the stickers themselves are quite creative. There are some where the people are facing away from us, which is unusual but fun!
on January 4, 2012
I'm confused at how many people are unhappy with the size of these books. At only $1.50 per book, including stickers, I don't know how large they'd expect it to be.

These books are small, at only about 6 inches tall. They come with a background in the book and two pages of stickers with characters and items that match the theme of the background. They are what I consider to be semi-reusable, as you can move the sticker and place it somewhere else, but you probably won't get many uses out of the stickers. They are thin paper stickers - not thick plastic.

I find these books are best suited for special occasions, like long car rides, or plane trips. For everyday use, I highly suggest Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Pink for girls or the Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection- Blue for boys, as they are inexpensive and contain hundreds of stickers.
on December 6, 2013
A simple two-page sticker book, to entertain a child while waiting for an appointment or traveling in the car. The stickers can be repositioned but it is not uncommon for a child to tear them. It does not "entertain for hours" but it does help a child wait quietly for 10-30 minutes. It is convenient to carry a couple sticker books around, as they take up very little space in your bag.
on December 30, 2013
Such a good idea, but made very cheaply and so does not work out.
The total size of the book is a quarter of a letter sheet. You open the booklet and there are a total of one full sheet of stickers to place on a half-size letter sheet of space. The sticker sheets are stapled inside and the booklet is the image that you place the stickers onto, which is made of a sturdier card stock. The stickers are very thin, easily tears, and are thus NOT reusable. I had to copy and print out multiple pages of the image provided, so as to not spoil the fun.

I ordered several of these based on the glowing reviews. I have a 2 and 4 year old and have been through the gamut of books and found much better quality at dollar stores. I am really flabbergasted and suspicious of how highly these books are rated.

Save your money and just order a bigger book. We love Roger Priddy books - great quality, very sturdy and vibrant images. He has great content - puzzles, content recognition, letters/numbers, etc. Cannot recommend these highly enough. He even has some editions with CD with all the sticker images on them, just in case you need extras -- torn or misplaced stickers. His books are keepers after all the sticker fun is done.
on January 22, 2016
I love these little books for car trips. I have ordered several and keep them secret until after they've taken their first nap and we still have a couple hours to go until a meal break. It kept my 3-year old and 19-month old girls entertained for about half an hour. The stickers were a little hard for the 19-month old to get out on her own but I expected that.
on June 21, 2016
Perfect for travel, fit just right in recently purchased passport holder Passport Wallet - Bavallo Premium Travel Neck Wallet - Passport Holder with RFID Blocking To Keep Your Identity Safe and Durable YKK Zippers. Stickers not reusable type, once done it's done, but for the price definitely worth the play value
on December 9, 2014
This is thin and small which I enjoy. It has kind of a weird set up with the stickers being in the middle pages and the sticker scene being on the outer pages, but it was nice to keep in my purse for restaurants and surprise waits. My Toddler had a little bit of a hard time getting the stickers off the page, but it was no problem for an adult. There is a nice variety of stickers and the scene is well-drawn; they're just small (4X6 inches, total for the whole thing)
on September 25, 2014
These little sticker activity books are great for times when you need to occupy the little ones for a while--for instance, when eating out. I got them for my 2-year old granddaughter, for car rides or dinners at a restaurant, because the books are small and so can travel easily. She's pretty good with stickers, and so really liked them. She needed a little help, but really enjoyed the cupcake decorating book.
on February 28, 2016
Cheap, and not impressive. Purchased as a stocking stuffer for my animal and sticker loving child. I paid for what I got, not complaining there, I just wish the stickers did actually remove well and that it was interesting enough for my 3-4yr old. It was kind of a one time use for us. Mom fail.
on June 26, 2014
Small book, few pages and some stickers. Not for children under 3 years of age. Your child takes the stickers out and creates a scene on each page. I thought they would be a good activity for my granddaughter, but she went through these books so quickly, it was a day activity and that was it. Haven't looked at them since. Don't waste your money, not worth it!