Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

GAME
on August 29, 2014
love the game
on March 5, 2013
The dogz games are very boring, i gave this to my daughter and she got bored quickly. It's like the other games in the series, and it's exactly what i expected.
on February 13, 2013
My god daughter got this for Christmas and she loved it. Said it was amazing and one of the coolest gifts ever!
on August 6, 2012
This is what you do: play card games, buy stuff, and decorate your home. Sure, you can play brush and pet your dog, but really... it isn't very detailed and very fake looking.. The most disappointing things about this game for me was that you can't walk it, you can't feed it, and you can't name it... This might as well be a interior design game... I can not believe i spent 12 dollars on this game.. I really wouldn't suggest it.. It is best for very young, young kids in my opinion. My suggestions is that you get nintendogs or dogz instead of excuse for a pet game...
on February 19, 2012
Spare yourself from a poor revision. This game is the result of a company buying the rights to a pre-existing brand name because they said 'Hey, that would be a really cool concept.. with better graphics and none of the gameplay that made the original fun!'. Want a game where you can actually interact with your dog, feed it, dress it up, and even raise litters of puppies? Then go check out Dogz5 instead. Yes it is quite old, and the graphics are a different sort of style. But it is still the better game, that Ubi Soft sadly decided to water down with this less than appealing homage.
on January 15, 2012
I ordered this game for my 7 1/2 year old son who loves the Petz Dogz game. It was the first item on his Christmas list. After playing for a short while he realized the dogs are not realistic, the graphics are much better in the first Dogz game, and this game wasn't very much fun. Live and learn, I should not have assumed the 2nd version of a game would be at least as good as the first.
on June 30, 2011
I got this game a few months ago. I played it once and never again. All you do is decorate your house, pet your dog, and that is it. You cant even feed it or walk it! And all kinds of different dogs come over and you cant get rid of them! They arent even yours! If you want a good DS game, get Nintendogs!
on February 3, 2010
My daughter is 8 years old and was thrilled when she received this for Christmas. Amazon had the best price by far. The game is easy to use and she is very happy with the results. As long as she is happy so am I!