Petzl Meteor III + Climbing Helmet
|Price:||$69.95 + $5.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$30.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, low profile and very well ventilated helmet (the most ventilated climbing helmet available)
- Retractable adjustment system for easy storage and transport
- Meets international standards for mountaineering and European standards for cycling and whitewater sports
- Product Material expanded polystyrene foam liner, polycarbonate external shell Product Weight 235 grams Product Dimensions One size (53 - 61cm)
- Sold with transport sack.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 8 x 10 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.4 Kilograms|
|Material Type||[shell] polycarbonate| [liner] polystyrene|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 pounds|
|Special Size Type||One Size|
Top Customer Reviews
secure headlamp attachments
good airflow on head
feels pretty comfortable after wearing for several hours
I don't like the chin strap connector piece that much. It sometimes takes me a few trys to get it to connect. It hasn't popped off though.
I don't re-adjust the helmet that much but if I did I don't think I would like the way this helmet is adjusted.
Since it's very light it also feels very flimsy
If I was just rock climbing the flimsiness of it wouldn't bother me but I also mountaineer and go caving. I feel like if I would hit my head hard on a cave ceiling or on some ice I could crack the helmet. I should probably go with a hard shell but how light and how good this feels on my head makes it hard to want to switch to anything else. I have been using it now for a few months and i'ts holding up fine so far though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Meteor III is a light and well ventilated helmet that can be used for multiple sports but is best for rock climbing, trad, sport, wall, ice or whatever. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Expedition Outreach
So far so good. Only climbed with it a few times now, but it's so comfortable and light. I had one previously that cracked after a trip overseas. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Ian Donnelly
Great head gear it is very light also has plenty of ventilation its like I didn't even have it on.Published 17 months ago by Pete