5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
I have been using this product for years. I am in my 40s with combination skin. I use this product once or twice a week to keep the dullness off my face. This product leaves my skin clean, glowing and smooth.
Published 23 months ago by bht

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, since the reviews are mostly good
A few minutes after I used this product on my face, my husband came into the room and asked, "What's that smell? Is it some kind of liniment?" It really smells awful to me. I may try to doctor it up with some fragrance oil, but I think I will end up throwing it away. So disappointed, since the reviews are mostly good. From now on, I won't spend the kind of money I...
Published 3 months ago by Irene Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, March 29, 2013
bht (Saratoga Springs, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pevonia Botanica Balancing Combination Skin Cream 1.7 oz (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without, May 10, 2013
JenRN (Cumberland, Md) - See all my reviews
I'm willing to cut corners to save money in some areas but this isn't one of them. I've been using this for almost 10 years and its worth every cent. one jar last me months though. If I go even 3 days without it, I see a difference in my skin. Blackheads and even pimples start appearing. I love, love this product. Smells good too! Like lemons :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Whose skin is this anyway?, June 4, 2014
Two years ago I went to a local spa for a facial. The esthetician used a million products on my face and dug up things buried in my pores for millennia. Of course, my face felt Jennifer Aniston fabulous...whose doesn't after having someone rub it for an hour? So, I bought some of the products. Seriously, I have not had to have another facial. I have not had a break out, not one in two years. My skin is healthy and glows and I am not young! I use all Pevonia products now. I suggest that you give it a try. BTW, I have combination skin, super dry in areas and super oily in others...pain in the butt. Not nomore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, August 6, 2013
The price and quality of this product is a good value. It works well with my skin as it is not heavy. I have used this product for 4 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough..., May 12, 2013
I do not give 5 stars, because it is not a wow cream for me. However, I may say that in my just started 50th with sensitive skin this cream works well. I do not have any particular effect from this cream, but it is just really ok for me. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best skin cream for combo skin, December 25, 2012
I have tried many facial moisturizers over the years, but this is the only one I've ever found to be really great for my combination oily/dry skin. I love the Pevonia products!

5.0 out of 5 stars but the product is AWESOME. I will not be using anything else, August 14, 2014
I have extremely sensitive skin (and A LOT of allergies)... this may have a smell, but the product is AWESOME. I will not be using anything else. My mother uses the Ligne Rose and I have used hers in the past, that is also AWESOME.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Facial Product I have Ever Purchased, August 15, 2010
Pevonia products have resulted in my skin feeling supple and not dry or greasy. I have combination skin and it is very difficult to find the right product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with Pevonia Botanica, October 7, 2014
My aesthetician recommended this moisturizing lotion for my skin type after I had a facial with her. I was a bit skeptical; so she gave me a sample to try at home. I used the sample and concurrently did my own independent research on the product. I liked the way my skin felt -- soft and not greasy -- and I was further convinced by what I read on the product. I placed the order for my full size balancing lotion to continue using at home. It has been a little over a month since I've used the Pevonia Botanical Balancing Lotion. I really like the results; and fully recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for troubled skin!, November 17, 2014
I have difficult skin - sometimes dry (forehead, cheeks, top of nose), sometimes oily (chin, sides of nose), and have had reactions to many facial lotions and products. This is not one of them. I've been using this lotion for over 9 years and have never once had a problem. In the winter, when my skin is drier, I apply a little more. I use this lotion before I put on my makeup and after I take my makeup off at night. It is a great product, especially if you have touchy skin. Plus, I love that it smells like lemon Pledge!

Pevonia Botanica Balancing Combination Skin Cream 1.7 oz